33

Lila opened her locker. A note fell out and she picked it up, reading it;

I know who you are.
I know what you want.
You lied about you and Chloe so people would be on your side. You lied so people would believe you, to get more popular. Everyone else may believe you, but I don't.

I also know why you and Chloe broke into the bakery. I know you went there for a secret.

I know you went there for Marinette's secret.

Well, let me tell you this; I know what Marinette's secret is. I used to be her best friend, she told me everything, until she betrayed me. Now I want nothing but revenge!

How about this? I'll help you find her secret. I'll help you find everything about her, even her darkest past.

All you have to do is meet me at The Dupain-Cheng Bakery, and find a way to sneak in. I'll be waiting for you inside.

- Unknown

Lila gulped and looked around, then she slowly slipped the note in her pocket.

I believe I just found a new helper.

Alya and Nino watched from a distance. Nino raised a thumbs up.

"I think she's fallen for it." Nino had the biggest smile. "I can't believe Lila fell for it so easily." He turned to Alya. "So, who's going to follow and catch her on video again?"

"Me and Kagami," Alya replied. "I'm guessing she's going to be going after school. I'll give Kagami a call once I see Lila leave."

Nino nodded, and followed Alya to class. They took their seats, two minutes late. Five minutes later, Lila walked in, acting as if she was trying to hide her smile. Nino gave Alya a thumbs up, and she nodded back at him.

After school, Lila ran out of class. While Alya ran slowly after her, she quickly took her phone and called Kagami. Kagami picked up so quickly that it would almost seem like she had been waiting for the call. Once Alya told her everything, Kagami nodded and gave Nathalie a call, who quickly brought over the limo as planned.

But Lila wasn't going to the bakery. In fact, she stopped at the bakery, and then ran past it, leaving Alya confused. It clearly said on the note that she had to meet the Unknown here, so why had Lila passed it?

Once the others got here, Alya quickly explained everything, telling how Lila hadn't stopped and tried to break in as planned.

"Well," Nathalie looked around, "there are so many people here. Lila probably left because she didn't want to get caught. She's smart, but we have to be smarter. Lets meet back here at night. I bet Lila is planning on coming back here at night."

Everyone looked around, smiling at each other at the excellent idea.

"Okay, that's really good," Kagami nodded. "But now we've got to focus on Marinette and Adrien.We've been focusing on Lila for quite a while now. Who knows how those two are doing?"

"Well," Nino replied, "I did overhear Adrien asking himself what Marinette's secret could be. He's really trying to figure it out. Lets give him more clues so it would be easier for him." Everyone else nodded, agreeing, then they entered the limo and Gorilla took each of them home.

🌼🌺🌺🌺🌼

Marinette was reading a book when she heard knocks coming from her window. Knowing who it was, she headed over and opened the window for Chat, who hopped inside quickly.

"So, how have you been doing?" Chat Noir pulled her into a hug, her returning it, and ending it quickly.

"Great." Marinette headed back to her reading, picking up her book and sitting down on her bed. "So, why are you here? Is there a problem?"

Chat Noir sat down next to her, not knowing what to say. There was a teeny bit of problem, and he wanted to be sure he wasn't wrong. "Was walking around Paris, and saw you with this boy. What was his name again? Oh yeah, Luka."

Marinette raised her eyebrows and turned to Chat. "Yeah? Luka and I are just friends."

"I did...kinda overhear him asking you out, and I just wanted to make sure that..."

"Listen Chat, there's nothing going on between us. I mean, he used to ask me out, but now he knows I like someone else, so he's stopped," Marinette quickly explained. "Don't be misunderstood with us."

Chat Noir nodded, not really sure. "Fine, if you say so." He pecked her lips before hopping out through the opened window, with Marinette watching him.

He came just for that?! Marinette felt disappointed as she shut her window and sat back down to continue with her book. How is it that he got jealous so quickly?

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
🌼 Hi, honey!  🌼
🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
🌱🍃🌱🌱🍃🌱

- Ladrien-

Ladybug and Chat Noir had just finished defeating an akuma. Ladybug wanted for them to stay and talk, but Chat Noir said he had to go somewhere and had quickly taken off.

Ladybug was alone, and decided to roam Paris, see what she could do, and just enjoy her time. It wasn't long though before she saw a limo. Not just any limo, but Adrien's limo.

Adrien stepped out and so did Nathalie. The surprising thing was, Nino was also one of them that came out. Usually Nathalie, or even Gabriel didn't accept anyone else in the limo.

Ladybug decided to stick around. Obviously Adrien was here for his photoshoot, and even though she knew she didn't have that much of a feeling for him anymore, she still wanted to watch.

Nino was surprised once he saw Ladybug, and he knew this was his chance. I know it may look wrong, but these two are basically dating each other without knowing it. So what harm would it be to bring them together as Ladrien?

He nodded to himself and slowly walked over to Adrien, who was getting prepared to have a camera snap tons of pictures of him.

"Hey," Nino nudged Adrien by his shoulder. He then pointed over at Ladybug. "Look who came to watch your photoshoot."

Adrien looked over, and Ladybug quickly looked away when she caught Adrien looking at her. Was she blushing? Why was she still blushing when she already had Chat Noir?

And was he... Was he blushing? Adrien quickly looked away, his face red. He slapped his forehead, wanting to focus on his photoshoot. But he did admit, he felt goosebumps all over knowing that Ladybug was watching him.

Nino smirked as he watched those two blushed about each other. Oh you pathetic little cheaters!