25

The three of them got into position, ready to fight. Ladybug and Chat Noir spun their yoyo and baton around, while Protector got her phone if front of her. The three charged at each other, Protector making her phone shine a bright light, while Ladybug and Chat Noir tried to hit the phone with their weapons.

The battle kept going on, most of the attacks missing and being dodged. Ladybug threw her yoyo at Protector, but the villain got Chat Noir in the way, making him getting tied up by the yoyo.

Protector would have made another attack with her phone, but something distracted her. In fact, something distracted all of them. A sudden "UGH!" was heard from downstairs, which was weird, because Chat Noir didn't remember ever having a basement in his father,s room.

He looked around, seeing the place was a mess. His father was going to be so mad knowing that his room got this messy, but at least Ladybug was going to fix everything once they got the villain, right?

"Who was that?" Ladybug asked. "It sounds like it came from downstairs."

"Tsk, tsk, it seems that my phone wasn't wrong after all! Gabriel is downstairs of his room. He's been hiding there, but now I've found him."

Protector laughed, forgetting about the heroes that were still there. "Gabriel, here I come!"

"No! Protector, don't try to go down there. I forbid you to go down there! Get out of that room!"

"Why?! I finally have Gabriel. You said I could get my revenge. Don't go hack on your words, or else I'll go back on my words too!"

"I just don't want you to go down there. Try to get me those miraculous like you promised. You've already got Adrien, wherever he is. Isn't that enough?!"

"NO! Gabriel must suffer for the pain he's brought unto Adrien. I'll make sure he receives the punishments that he deserves!"

"ARGH!" Protector fell to the floor, trying to get through the pain Hawk Moth was bringing unto her.

"Listen to me, Protector. I said not to go in there. You must obey me!"

"You're absolutely not fair. Those who aren't fail to others disgust me! What have you got to hide anyway?! But fine, I'll listen to you, only because I still get the chance to protect Adrien like I was supposed to!"

"Peotec- Nathalie," Chat Noir sighed. "Like I said, I understand why you're doing this, but don't you think Adrien would want you to protect him in a harmless way? What if he gets afraid of you because you're a villain. I'm just trying to say, there are a bunch of other ways to protect Adrien other than this."

"Don't listen to him! I forbid you from listening to him! Finish them off, Protector!"

Protector looked up at them with a grin. "Sorry, but I have to listen to me boss! Get ready to be finished off!"

Again Protector attacked. Chat Noir jumped back with his baton in front of him. He didn't expect Nathalie to listen to him, but he expected her to change a little and see that Haworth Moth was just playing her.

"Chat Noir, distract her while I call for Lucky Charm!" Ladybug yelled, backing out of the fight.

Chat Noir nodded and attacked Protector again, making sure he wouldn't hurt her. He wasn't even trying.