16

-Edited-

Nathalie sighed. Young love. She had seen the internet and what people had been saying. At first Nathalie was confused and shocked.

Before she had walked inside Adrien's room and saw a whole bunch of Ladybug dolls. Adrien must have moved them somewhere else. She just didn't think Adrien would actually like Marinette.

She didn't believe it at first. But when she heard about Adrien taking Marinette to the nurse's office, when she heard that Adrien wanted to walk with Marinette to school and begged for it, when she heard him ask if Marinette could ride to school together with them, and most importantly, when Adrien was doing nothing about the rumour, Nathalie confirmed.

Adrien had a crush on Marinette!

She was about to tell Gorilla to drive off back to the mansion when someone stopped them. Usually Nathalie would have not waited for them and just told Gorilla to drive home, but seeing that it was Alya, one of Adrien's friends, she stopped the driver.

"Yes?" Nathalie raised an eyebrow at Alya. Alya cleared her throat.

"You... Do you think Chloe is annoying?" Alya asked, folding her arms.

Nathalie frowned. Was Alya perhaps friends with Chloe and came here to defend her? Or was she totally against her and just wanted to know?

"I don't like talking rude about others," She finally spoke, clearing her throat. Honestly, she didn't know how to answer the question.

"Oh, come on!" Alya rolled her eyes. "It's Chloe. It's okay, you can tell me."

Nathalie was a bit surprised that Alya had seen through her. Usually she was able to keep her thoughts to herself without anyone finding out about them.

"Yes! Chloe is a fake, annoying brat that is trying to come in between Adrien and Marinette. Just because she's the daughter of the Mayor doesn't mean she has the right to do this kind of stuff! I heard about what happened in the bathroom by Adrien, and I bet Chloe had something to do with it! I absolutely despise her and wish Adrien wasn't so nice to keep her as a friend! I hope one day Mr. Agreste will decide that Chloe cannot come in the Agreste Mansion anymore at all!"

She gasped for breath, and clamped her mouth shut, realizing all she had spout out. She turned to Alya who had her mouth wide opened.

"Sorry.. Was that a bit too much?"

"Miss," Alya smiled really wide. "You are officially a fan of the Adrienette ship!"

Nathalie frowned again. "I'm sorry, what?" She then wondered why she hadn't already left. Gorilla was waiting patiently for them to finish. In fact he was nodding his head while Nathalie spoke of Chloe.

"The Adrienette ship," Alya smiled wider. "It's what we call Adrien and Marinette. I can obviously see that you want those two to be together."

Nathalie smiled sheepishly. "Yes. Is that a bit childish?"

"Are you kidding me?! That's the best thing ever!" Alya laughed. "You seem like an amazing person, Nathalie. Which is why I came to you."

"T-thank you." Honestly, it was the first time someone had told her of such words, except Gabriel and Adrien. Usually people took her as a cold person that did nothing but obey Gabriel's orders. But here was Alya, standing and speaking so great about her.

"Nathalie, you live with Adrien. You drive him to school, and take him to photoshoots. You're pretty close to Adrien, yes?"

Nathalie nodded. "Yes. Sometimes I even take Adrien as my own son."

"That's very nice of you. Thank you for being with Adrien. I'm sure he loves your company as well," Alya smiled warmly at her. "Now, the reason I came to you was because I noticed the way you were looking at Chloe, like you wanted her to die. Honestly, I feel the same way. Because she was jealous of Adrien liking Marinette, she and this other girl, Lila, beat her up in the bathroom."

"Oh, that's terrible."

"Yes, I know. Nathalie I need your help. You see, there has been a mess going on around. I'm also trying to bring Adrien and Marinete together. Same as Nino, and Kagami, but I don't think we're getting any closer."

"What do you need help with?" Nathalie smiled wider. "I can help you."

"Oh, I was so hoping you would say that. Thank you." Alya would have hugged her if the limo door wasn't blocking the way. "I want you to record Adrien talking about Marinette; speaking nice of her and all that stuff. If Marinette hears Adrien talking great about her, she's going to be so happy. By the way, Marinette likes Adrien."

Nathalie laughed. "I knew she did, I just wasn't so sure."

"Also, there's another thing." Alya bit her lip and turned to Nathalie again. "I know this may not have anything to do with Marinette and Adrien, but can you keep an eye on Ladybug and Chat Noir too?"

Nathalie frowned. "The two Paris's superheroes? Why them?"

"Well, you see Ladybug is saying that she likes someone else, and Chat is honestly so broken by that. They are drifting away from each other every time they meet. I want to bring them closer and together again."

Nathalie gulped and spoke. "I don't know if I can be able to do that."

"Oh, it's okay. I-i can just ask someone else-"

"What do you mean Ladybug and Chat Noir don't have anything to do with Marinette and Adrien?" Nathalie interrupted and stopped her from walking away.

"Huh?" Alya frowned. "What?"

"Alya, no need to hide it from me," Nathalie smiled at her. "I already know that Adrien is Chat Noir."

"W-what, how?" Alya gasped, and tried to keep her voice down.

"Me and Gorilla already know," Nathalie continued and Gorilla nodded. "Everytime when I come across Adrien's room to wake him up, I always hear voices. Sometimes I heard Adrien saying stuff like "Plagg, take your stinky cheese away from me". At first I thought Adrien had an imaginary friend, but soon I started to realize that every cheese in the mansion were disappearing, and I know Adrien doesn't like cheese that much.

"Then today, this morning before we went to pick Marinette up, I heard him say something along the lines of "Plagg, claws out!" and when I walked inside his room, he was gone. I figured he was Chat Noir from there. After that, I started trying to figure out who Ladybug was."

"Wha- Nathalie, you're not dense. Thank God for that!" Alya sighed happily. "Well, since you know Adrien is Chat, then I'll tell you who Ladybug is."

"You know? I knew you did!"

"Well, Marinette is Ladybug," Alya nodded. "Weird, right? Marinette is rejecting Chat because she likes Adrien. And Adrien used to call Marinette just a friend, but now I think he's realized his feelings for Marinette."

Nathalie still had her mouth opened from the news. "M-Marinette is Ladybug?" Then she burst out laughing. "This is some weird love square. Haha! Adrien is always getting rejected by Ladybug, because Ladybug, well, Marinette, likes him! How haven't they found out yet?!"

Alya shrugged.

"And about bringing Chat and Ladybug together," Nathalie smirked. "I'll try to find a way."

"Thank you!" Alya waved and started heading to school, realizing that the bell had rang two minutes ago.

She looked back at the limo that was driving off, then she entered the school.

I hope I didn't make a mistake!