27

-Edited-

"Do you see her?" Lila wasn't one bit comfortable hiding in the bushes, but she had to, as Chloe said. "I did see her leave with Alya after school. What if she's not coming back home for a while?"

Chloe peeked from behind a tree. Finally she sighed and got out of her hiding spot, nodding her head. "You're right, which is why I came up with plan two." The blonde smirked and started heading for the bakery.

"What are you doing?" Chloe didn't answer, but Lila got out of the bush and followed anyway. Following Chloe, they both reached the bakery, and Chloe knocked. Lila, unsure of what was going on, watched as the door opened and Tom Dupain-Cheng showed himself.

"Hello, Mr. Cheng," Chloe smiled brightly, then she held out a book. "We're both Marinette's friend. See, Marinette left with Alya, so we wanted to bring her homework back. Also, there are a few stuff that I need back that Marinette burrowed from me."

Tom nodded and opened the door wider for the girls to enter, the girl thanking him as they walked inside. Chloe nudged and smirked at Lila at their good work, before they started heading upstairs.

"Here's her room," Lila closed the trapdoor and looked around. "Wow, it looks so nice. She even have a balcony."

"Shut up!" Chloe glared at her. "My room is way better than hers. Anyway, you know why we came here, so start looking!"

Lila nodded and started looking around. She and Chloe checked drawers, checked under her pillow, under her bed even. Chloe checked the desk, where Marinette usually worked on. She checked papers, and opened envelopes.

"It doesn't look like we're going to find her secret here in her room," Lila sighed as she walked back from the bakery. 

"Then Marinette must have it on her. Or maybe she didn't write it down or anything. Maybe it's something that happened to her." Chloe was thinking hard. "Doesn't she have a diary or something?!" She was also getting frustrated.

"Look what I found though," Lila held up a book. "It's her sketches. You know how much Gabriel Agreste is going to love these designs. If you go to him with these, and tell him you made them, he's going to be so proud of you."

Chloe smiled widely and grabbed the book. "That's an awesome idea! I love it!" She chuckled as she flipped through the pages. She did admit, Marinette's designs were great, which was exactly why Gabriel was going to love her instead of Marinette.

Lila smirked as Chloe checked the designs. This was part of her plan that she had gotten. If Chloe went and showed the designs to Gabarel, she would come up and tell Gabriel that Chloe was lying. Chloe would then be known as the lying thief and her reputation would be ruined. Adrien would hate her! And then next Lila would tell everyone that she made the designs. Hopefully Marinette wouldn't come in the way of her plan.

"Papa, I'm home..."

Chloe and Lila looked at each other with horror. Marinette was back, they hadn't found the secret, and they didn't escape either.

"Oh Marinette, you're here. Well, a couple of friends of yours came over and said they were dropping off your homework. The weird thing is that they're not back yet."

"What should we do?!" Lila didn't want to get caught, especially when she just got a great idea. She wanted to try out this great idea of hers.

"It's okay," Chloe rolled her eyes. "Don't forget I'm the Mayor's daughter. Marinette can't do anything to us." Lila didn't listen anyway. She went and hid under the bed while Chloe stood there, as if waiting to be caught.

The trapdoor opened, and Marinette stepped inside her room. "Chloe!" Marinette glared at her. "No wonder! I was told that friends of mine came over, but I was just with my friends a few moments ago, so I was wondering who it was. Turns out it was you!"

"Yeah, so?"

"And what are you doing here?!" Marinette clenched her fist. "Wanting to steal something from me?!"

"Marinette, I'm rich. Why would I want your stuff?!" Then Chloe looked down at the pink purse she was carrying. "Why do you always carry that with you? There must be something in there that you don't want others seeing."

"And why would you care?!" Marinette rolled her eyes. "Please, get out of my room, my bakery. Get out of my life!"

"Fine, I'll leave, but getting out of your life won't be something I would be doing." Chloe smirked. "I'll always be in your life to make it terrible. Now come on, Lila."

Marinette watched as the two girls headed out. What was seriously their problem?!

-----

Alya groaned and fell on her bed. Marinette finding out that she knew was definitely not part of the plan. She unlocked her phone and scrolled through her messages, hoping someone had texted or something. Nobody had, and it made her feel even more bored.

She got out of bed and headed outside, hoping to catch something interesting. She saw Ladybug, making her remember that she had an interview with her. Well, it wasn't really an interview because she wasn't gong to post it online for everyone else to listen to.

"Hey Alya," Ladybug jumped right in front of her. "May I come in."

"Please do." Alya made way for Ladybug to come in, then she closed the door behind her. "I'm so glad you came, Marinette."

Ladybug folded her arms. "While I'm transformed, you are to call me by my superhero name."

"Sorry," Alya said and walked up to her. "So, ready to start the interview? Don't worry, I'm not gonna post it online or anything like that. This will be a secret."

"Sure," Ladybug shrugged. "What are you going to ask me?"

"Mari- I mean, Ladybug... You rejected Chat as Ladybug, but then accepted him as Marinette. What are you trying to play at? I thought you loved Adrien?" Alya began.

Ladybug had to admit, that was a pretty good question, but wait... "How do you know I'm dating Chat?!"

"Eh... Because... You know... Chat kinda... told me."

"Oh, why would he tell you?!"

"What?! I'm your best friend, so I think it makes sense that he told me," Alya shrugged. "So, answer the question."

"Well, I guess I just... felt bad for him," Ladybug sighed. "Oh who am I kidding? After I rejected him, I started to like him. I figured I couldn't talk to him as Ladybug because you know, he was mad at me. And when I found out I was the one he liked in civilian form, I was shocked. I was given another chance to get closer to him, and I took it."

"Are you planning on telling him you're Ladybug?" Alya folded her arms as she waited for her response.

"Are you kidding me?!" Ladybug shrugged. "He's never gonna find out. He can't, and I have two reasons for that. First, we aren't supposed to know who we are under the mask. Second, he'll get even more mad at me that I had, I don't know, played him. He'll think I was only fooling him when I accepted him as Marinette!"

"Oh," Alya looked surprised. "Well, thanks for letting me know, and don't worry. I won't tell Chat about this."

"Alya, you can't tell anyone about any of this!" Ladybug warned. "Not a single soul. I trust you!"

"I... Thanks for trusting me," Alya gulped. "You should probably go now. It's getting really late."

"Okay. Oh, and one more thing." Ladybug stood up and sighed. "Chloe and Lila broke into my room today. Well, not reall, but they fooled my dad. Can you please keep an eye on them?"

Alya clenched her fists. "Sure." Ladybug thanked her and headed out.

I really thought Chloe was better than this, but now she's taken it too far! Breaking into someone's house for what?! They are so going to get it now.

And this time, Alya was really triggered now.