37

-Edited-

"Our very own classmate is dating Paris' superhero, Chat Noir!"

Everyone frowned as they looked over at Marinette. Rose stood up and fodder her arms, turning back to Lila. "Prove it!"

Lila was really getting tired of Rose not ever believing her, but she shrugged and nodded. She had a proof anyway. When Luka had caught Chat Noir entering Marinette's room, he had a caught it on video, and Lila had been able to get the video from him.

"Gladly." She shrugged. She took out her phone and got the video. Then she faced the phone to everyone, so they could be able to see it. The video was of Chat Noir running on buildings, and then finally he reached Marinette's room, and the video caught Marinette opening the window and letting Chat in.

Lila smirked at Marinette. "Care to explain, Marinette?"

"I... I... We..." Marinette didn't know what to say. She felt every eyes on her, and it felt very uncomfortable. She had always wanted to keep the secret of the relationship between her and Chat, she wanted to tell them when she was ready. But now Lila was doing the job for her, and she wasn't even ready yet.

Adrien looked back at Marinette, feeling guilty. He realized, this was all his fault. If he had been careful and made sure no one had been following him, or catching him on video, then none of this would have happened.

"Either you tell us what's going on between you and Chat," Lila chuckled, "or we'll all think you two are actually dating."

Marinette didn't know what to say. She was the worst when it came to lies, absolutely the worst. She opened her mouth to say something, but all that came out was an embarrassing squeak.

"Marinette and Chat Noir aren't dating!" Adrien suddenly stood up. "See, Chat Noir and Marinette are doing this secret project, because I dared them to, so that's why Chat Noir has been secretly going over at Marinette's place."

Lila couldn't believe it. Some of the students in class believed Adrien, because you know, he would never lie. Others still thought Chat Noir and Marinette were dating. Others including Lila. But she couldn't believe that Adrien was sticking up for Marinette.

"Yeah, that's actually right." Alya stood up. She gave Nino a thumbs up, giving him the idea that it was time to let everyone see what kind of a girl Lila was. "Just yesterday, Adrien told me and Nino about the secret project, but never told Marinette, so Marinette had no idea."

Nino was connecting his phone to the board up at front while Alya talked. Finally the screen turned on and it set everyone's attention up front. Nino clicked on the video, and just relaxed as everyone watched.

Lila widened her eyes at the video, along with others, including Marinette. Everyone watched with silence as they watched Lila break in, and then enter Marinette's room, muttering "secret, secret, where are you. Once I find Marinette's secret, I'll use it to ruin her." She then came up to the box that Marinette always kept locked, and Marinette froze up. She did breath out a sigh of relief when Lila dropped the box.

"Lila!" Miss Bustier also seemed to have been watching. She walked over to Lila and glared at her. "What in the world. What were you doing?! What were you thinking?!"

Chloe couldn't believe this as her mouth was hanged opened. Usually, when they were still friends, if Lila got in trouble, she would back her up, but now was different. She smirked as she watched Lila's along with everyone's shocked faces.

"It's not what you think!" Lila yelled. "I..." She walked over to Nino, who she knew had put the video on. "He set me up! He told me to do this!"

"Even if I told you to do that, why would you still do it?! That's a crime, you know we can call the police on you, right?" Nino chuckled.