18

-Edited-

-at patrol-

Ladybug smiled when she saw Chat. It'd been a while she had seen him, and she hoped he had been doing good while they were apart.

"Hey Ml-Lady," He bowed, taking her hand and kissing it.

Ladybug couldn't contain her blush as it was dark red. She smiled wildly seeing that Chat was back to his old self. This made her less worried.

"I'm so glad you're back, Chat. I've missed you," She smiled. "I honestly thought I broke you. I'm so sorry."

"Like I said, no need to be sorry. Besides, I understand if you don't like me or not. I'm not going to force you," Chat smiled back. "I would have been broken, and possibly even gotten akumatized, but I held on strong. I just had to get over the fact that I got rejected."

Ladybug bit her lip. She still felt a lot sorry for what had been happening, but she gave a little smile, knowing that Chat had forgiven her.

"Anyway," Now Chat turned serious. "Do you have any advice when it comes to confessing to someone?"

Ladybug's face fell. Why did she feel a bit not okay with how he had said that. Obviously it was some other girl he was talking about, because he had already confessed to her and got rejected.

"I... I'm not really good when it comes to this," She sighed. "If I was, I would have already confessed to my crush," She muttered the last part to herself.

"Oh okay," Chat looked disappointed. He sighed and sat down. "I fell in love with a girl without realizing it. It was when I saw her with other boys, and when she started getting upset that I started to realize that I liked her." He looked up, only to see Ladybug clenching her fists. "Are you okay?"

Why did she feel a bit mad at this girl Chat was talking about? Why did she feel a bit mad that Chat had moved on from her to another girl? She loved Adrien, right? She did, didn't she?

"I'm okay. I just thought of something," Ladybug nodded.

Was she jealous? But she couldn't be! After all she had rejected Chat. There was no way she could start falling for him after she rejected him.

"You don't look okay," Chat exclaimed, standing up. "You looked a bit mad when I mentioned my crush."

She gulped at the word. Crush. Crush? He has a crush on a girl that's not me.

What! Why am I like this?! Why am I boiling with... Anger? Jealousy? How can I be jealous. I-

The next thing she knew, she pulled Chat closer and placed her lips on his. Chat was taken aback by it that he pulled away.

Ladybug looked down. I'm such a horrible person! I rejected him and the kissed him. I am jealous! How can I be?!

Chat wiped his lips. "S-sorry, that shouldn't have happened." The words hurt Ladybug more than she thought it would. "I thought you said you had someone else."

"I..." Ladybug couldn't speak. She felt embarrassed, hurt, upset, disappointed and most of all, jealous.

"You confuse me a lot. I don't get what you're thinking in that brain of yours," Chat sighed. "You rejected me and I moved on. Don't tell me that you.. Like me."

Ladybug still didn't speak. It was like what ever words came out of her mouth would come out wrong.

Chat looked down. He looked back up. Ladybug looked like she was about to cry, no matter how much she was trying to hold it in.