34

Adrien entered his limo after the photo shoot, wondering what that was all about. Why had Ladybug decides to stay? Why had he even wanted her to stay? It was as if... He was fall in for her all over again, and he knew he couldn't, because he already got Marinette.

Nino rolled his eyes as he watched the limo go, and Ladybug run off. He got out his phone and sent a text talking about what had just happened.

Nino - I'm pretty sure these two are starting to fall for each other all over again. Sometimes people can he hard to read, even your own best friends.

Alya - wonder what's going to happen now. I'm a bit worried that if MariChat breaks off because Ladrien has fallen in love with each other, things aren't going to go too well.

Kagami - I still think we should focus on Ladynoir a but more. We need to fix their friendship so they'll be the same as they were before.

Nathalie - uh, has everyone forgotten about Adrienette?! If Ladrien are falling in love with each other, then that means we're basically back to square one. Marinette would have a crush on Adrien, but Adrien would have a crush on Ladybug.

Nino - are you saying we don't let Ladrien ship? Isn't it important that we make every single one of the ships sail?

Nathalie - well, I don't think that's going to be possible unless they figure out each other's identities!

Nino sighed at the argument that he had just had with the others. Things were getting harder and he hasn't known till now.

When Ladybug took off after the photoshoot, she had de-transformed and unexpectedly met Luka. He had decided to walk her home, and Marinette had just nodded.

As the both of them walked back to the bakery, Marinette caught Adrien's limo. Adrien and Marinette locked eyes, but Adrien quickly looked away, clenching his fists at how he had seen Marinette and Luka together.

She told me she had nothing to do with him! Why is it that she's always around him then?!

Luka realized what had happened, but decided not to say anything and just keep his mouth shut. Once they got to the bakery, he waved at Marinette as she walked inside, and then he started heading home.

He bumped into someone on the way home though, and he realized that someone was Lila. Lila looked happy that it had been Luka.

"Oh, Luka, thank god," Lila laughed. "I just had a question for you."

"Sure, what is it?"

"You... Do you like Marinette?" Lila asked as she folded her arms, waiting for the boy to answer.

Luka wasn't sure, but he slowly nodded his head. "Y-yeah. Anything wrong with that?"

"No, no," Lila quickly shook her head, then smirked. "See, I just feel bad for you because, you like Marinette, but Marinette likes Adrien instead. Doesn't it bother you?"

Luka wasn't sure on what to say to that, so Lila just continued.

"Listen, how about this?" Lila had planned on asking him this, and she knew Luka was the perfect person to help her. "I like Adrien, but he's been around Marinette quite a lot. How about we work together to break them apart, so I can get Adrien to myself, and you can get Marinette to yourself."

Luka glared at her. "No thanks! I'll fight for Marinette fair and square, but if she says she likes Adrien, then so be it. I just want her to he happy. Don't you want Adrien to be happy?"

Lila glared hack at him. "Listen, of course I want Adrien to be happy, but I want him to be happy with me, not Marinette! Let's work together. We'll make a great team, I'm sure of it."

"No thanks, Lila. If I take Marinette's chance of getting together with Adrien away, she's going to be mad at me, and then we'll really have no chance of ending up together," Luka pointed out, preparing to walk away. "Besides, being friends with her is just enough. Please, never ask me to do such a thing again." And he started walking away from Lila.

"Fine!" Lila yelled, completely bummed at how she had failed to get Luka on her side. "But you're going to regret it!"

Luka rolled his eyes as he continued walking. But then he caught sight of Chat Noir, who seemed to be in a hurry as he jumped from roof to roof. At first Luka thought there was another villain, but once he didn't see Ladybug with him, he shook his head.

That was when it hit him. He realized that Chat Noir was heading exactly where he thought he was heading. Over at the bakery. Luka wasn't sure what he was doing, but he turned around and started following him even though Chat Noir was way faster.

Even though Luka was a bit far away, he could still see Chat Noir stop at the bakery, but instead of using the main entrance, he knocked on Marinette's window. Luka frowned as he waited for what would happen next, then what he hasn't expected, Marinette opened the window, letting Chat Noir in.

Luka was surprised at this, and he didn't know how to feel towards the fact that Chat Noir and Marinette were now seeing each other. He shook his head, and this time actually started heading home, the thought of what the two could he doing in his head.

   💝💝     💝💝
💝🍡🍡💝🍡🍡💝
💝🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡💝
💝  Miss you!  💝
    💝🍡🍡🍡💝
        💝🍡💝
            💝

"So..." Marinette turned to her desk and focused back on the drawing she was making. "Why are you her, Chat?"

"I..." Chat Noir wasn't exactly sure how to start, but then he finally said, "I saw Luka following me for some reason." He thought it was a good way to bring Luka up.

"R-really?" Marinette quickly turned to him. "I... I'm sorry Chat, but you can't let anyone know anything about... Us."

Chat Noir was surprised at her words, but he shook her words off. "So... How have you and Luka been doing?"

Marinette rolled her eyes, knowing what this was about, but decided to go along with it anyway. "We're great. Our friendship is really going well."

Chat Noir clenched his fists. Call him crazy, but he had at least expected that Marinette would tell him that she and Luka weren't doing so well.

"Why do you always hang around him?!" He blurted. "I mean, there's Alya... Why not her?"

"Alya has been busy these days for some reason," Marinette shrugged. "And besides, Luka is also my friend. You know what, Chat? You never said anything about not hanging out with my guy friends when we started dating!"

"True, but..."

"And I bet you've got some girl friends too!" Marinette interrupted. "I bet you hang out with girls, probably in your civilian form!"

Chat Noir sighed. "I mean, not that many, but sure... A few."

"Then there's absolutely nothing wrong with me hanging out with Luka," Marinette turned back to her work. "Don't get jealous so easily. Luka is just my friend."

Chat Noir nodded. "Fine!"