35

-Edited-

Lila Rossi spread the note she had gotten in her locker to read it again. She had been wondering if this was actually real, and if she had a helper. She wished she knew who it was that wanted to help her, but there wasn't a way to find out.

Lila smirked as another thought came on her head. If she found out who Ladybug was under the mask, she could tell everyone and totally ruin Ladybug's life.

She had been thinking on who Ladybug could be, and she had finally agreed on the final person she thought looked like Ladybug.

Stepping out of her house, she started walking. Just walking, a lot on her mind. Then she saw her, the girl she thought was Ladybug, the girl she knew was Ladybug.

She had thought a lot about this, she had spent at least two days trying to figure it out, and now she felt that she succeeded.

Lila started walking over to the girl, until she came in front of her.  "No need to hide it from me anymore. I know who you are, Ladybug!"

Kagami frowned and stared down at Lila. "What? What do you mean?"

"Surprised that I found out?" Lila smirked. "I thought so. Now I'm going to spread it to the entire Paris, and they'll all know it's you!"

Kagami stared at Lila, and then started laughing. "W-what...? You think I'm Ladybug. Oh my goodness, this is the best thing I've heard all day. And what made you think I'm Ladybug?"

Lila frowned. "Well, if you're not, then prove it." She waited for Kagami to say something, and when she did, she gasped.

"Ladybug is running on top of buildings now." Kagami pointed behind her. "I don't even know how you got the idea that I was Ladybug."

Lila glared at her and started walking away. As soon as she started walking away, Kagami pulled out her phone.

Kagami - we better be careful. Lila is unto us. She came to me, telling me that I was Ladybug. If we're not careful, she'll really find out who Ladybug is.

Nino - she came to you?! Is that girl so desperate to ruin Marinette's and Ladybug's life? If she finds out the identity of Ladybug, I know she's going to share it with everyone.

Kagami - yes, that's why I said to be careful.

Alya - so guys, how are the ships sailing?

Nathalie - I mean, I guess Adrienette is going great. Since Chat and Marinette are dating now, I haven't seen Adrien and Marinette together in a long while. I'm failing, I know.

Kagami - uh... I don't know. I have only been seeing Ladybug these days, and not Chat Noir. Also, Chat Noir keeps telling Ladybug that he's got a girlfriend, so um... I know it's not going  great and I'm failing, but don't worry, I'll try to make it work.

Alya - and Nino what about you?

Nino - sorry I was busy laughing. I think Ladrien is going pretty great. See, even though Chat and Marinette are 'dating', they still have feelings for their other halves.

Nino - at Adrien's photoshoot I got Ladybug and Adrien to see each other, and their faces were so red. They were definitely blushing.

Alya - okay cool, but I don't know if that's a good thing. Listen it Ladrien starts to sail, that means Marichat has the break up, which isn't going to be very good as Ladybug/Marinette will be ignoring Chat and Chat/Adrien will be ignoring Marinette.

Nino - I thought we were trying to make ALL ships sail. I'm only doing my part, which is making Ladrien sail.

Alya - and you're doing a great job at that, but I still say that we be careful.

Kagami sighed and put her phone away. Nathalie was right. It was impossible to make all four ships sail without them knowing each other's identities, and she had to admit... She was getting pretty tired of it and just wanted them to find out. Most of her wanted to just walk up to them and yell out, "Adrien is Chat Noir and Marinette is Ladybug. There, you may now kiss in joy." But she knew she couldn't do that... At least not yet.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
--------🎩--✨----
✨----( 👀 )--------
--oo0--👃-0oo----
ⓌⒽⒶⓉ'Ⓢ_ⓊⓅ
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Lila had given it a lot of thoughts, thinking about the note she had received. Finally, she decided that she was going to do it and break in. She desperately wanted a partner that she could work with and defeat Marinette.

As she was walking towards the bakery at night with a flashlight, she had no idea that she was being followed. Sometimes she would look back, but found no one and nothing. She did get suspicious, but then decided that it was probably just her imagination and just continued on with her quest.

Finally she got there and looked at the door of the bakery. It was locked of course, but Lila already planned a way to get in.

Getting her bag that she had carried along with her, she pulled out a strong stick that she had picked up on the way. Then using all her strength, she slammed the stick at the door window. Once the window was smashed she stuck one arm and felt her way around until her fingers finally got in contact with the knob.

Slowly she unlocked the door, and stepped inside, hoping that nobody saw her. She looked around the empty bakery. Where was Marinette in all of this anyway? Was she upstairs, sleeping?

Lila realized this was her chance and slowly headed to the trapdoor. If Marinette hadn't heard her break in, then that meant she was either asleep or wasn't around. She was a little surprised that Marinette wasn't actually around.

She snuck inside Marinette's room like a thief, not realizing that there was a tiny camera a certain someone had set up.