22

- Marichat (Alya)-

Chat Noir searched her face to see if it showed any sign of  her going to reject him or actually accept his feelings.

She looked confussed whatsoever. She wanted to push Chat away and tell him that she had already got Adrien.

But then she remembered how she had done that as Ladybug. Chat Noir didn't know she was Ladybug, and if he got rejected twice, he was sure to get so upset that he got akumatized.

And then she also remembered her crush on Chat. She may have a crush on him, but her crush on Adrien was way bigger. And stronger.

"Chat, I..."

"It's okay if you reject me, really. Besides, I already know you like Adrien," Chat Noir gulped and Marinette thought it was because he was trying not to break down. But really, it was because Chat was Adrien and only he knew that in the room.

"No, wait!" Marinette grabbed his arm to prevent him from leaving. She couldn't believe she was about to do it, and neither could he when she did say it.

"I like you too! I was just confused, that's all. Besides, if Adrien really liked me, wouldn't he had come to me or something? You're the first that has ever confessed to me, besides Luka, and I don't really want to say no to you."

Chat Noir took time to process everything she just said, before he pulled her into a tight hug.

"Thank you, Princess."

"Yeah, you're welcome."

- Ladynoir (Kagami)-

Kagami took out her phone to see if there was any new text message from anyone. She found one.

Alya - Marichat has sailed. I repeat, Marichat has sailed.

Nino - what do you mean?

Alya - I was listening to them. Chat Noir confessed to Marinette, and Marinette accepted him.

Nathalie - so Marinette also had a crush on Chat? Well, okay. That's nice.

Kagami - yeah, it's cool and all, but what about the other ships??

If Chat Noir and Marinette are dating, then that means we can't bring Adrien and Marinette together. It means we can't bring Adrien and Ladybug together, and it also means that we can't bring Chat and Ladybug together!

Nino - aren't they like the same people.

Kagami - yeah, but they don't know that! Don't forget that they are oblivious idiots!

Alya - don't worry. We'll help them find out. Besides, they are close to finding out.

Nathalie - ...

Alya - Nathalie, you okay?

Nathalie - Adrien doesn't deserve all this!

Nino - huh? I'm lost. Did we begin a new conversation?

Alya - Nathalie, you okay?