28

-w/h Lila-

Lila Rossi had had it!

She couldn't stand Chloe anymore. Every time, everyday, she would always get bossed around by Chloe. The only reason she hung around Chloe was because people respected her, they obeyed her. She could say the Mayor's name and everyone would be scared of her, because they knew she was Chloe's best friend.

But now she was done. It was time to finally start releasing her plan. Her plan she had worked on for so long, the plan she had been waiting for the perfect time to release. Now it was time.

She grinned, remembering that Chloe still had Marinette's sketchbook. That was perfect. Chloe said, after school, she would go and show the designs to Gabriel, and Marinette had noticed that her sketchbook was missing. She had blamed Chloe, saying it was her, but Chloe denied it, and so far, Marinette couldn't do anything as long as the Mayor was still around.

Lila grabbed a book from under her desk and flipped through pages. Finally she landed on a page, and she grinned to see what was written on it.

Ways to make Adrien hate Chloe:

1. Make her be the liar and thief (make sure to have evidence in case you're asked for some proof)

2. Make sure Adrien believes you when you tell him about what Chloe did.

3. If Chloe says you were part of it, immediately say that you weren't and show everyone's proof.

4. If you do this, you must succeed. If you don't, a) Chloe and everyone else will hate you. b) You won't be respected as much as you were before. You won't be able to use the Mayor as a shield anymore.

If you succeed, you a) will most definitely make Chloe mad, but everyone else will hate her and adore you. b) Adrien will start to like you because you did something amazing.

Lila chuckled at the idea, and then soon enough she was off to school.She decided not to drive with Chloe in her limo like she usually did, after all today was the day she was taking Chloe down.

She met up with Adrien faster than she thought she would. Quickly asking him to wait for her, she ran up to him, (Adrien didn't wait for her). Sighing she headed to class, and sat at her usual spot. She watched as the rest of the class walked in, including Chloe. She smirked when she knew this was the time.

"Wait!" Lila quickly stood up. "I have something to say before we begin class." She showed her most guilty face and headed to the front, while everyone waited to see what would happen. The she began.

"I've absolutely hated the new me over these past few weeks. It's just that at my old school, I used to always get bullied, but once I heard I was moving into a better school, this one, I realized I had been given another chance. I became friends with Chloe because I wanted to be popular. I wanted everyone to adore me! But I've realized that I've been completely stupid, and becoming friends with Chloe was my biggest mistake."

Lila could see Chloe clenching her fists. She gritted her teeth, and Lila knew she was doing it, so she continued.

"I just want to say that I'm sorry for every single thing I did to every single one of you. The more I think about it, the more I feel so bad and so guilty. Chloe forced me to do these stuff, so I didn't actually want to..."

"What are you talking about?!" Chloe stood up, yelled and pointed a finger at Lila. "I didn't force you, you decided on your own. Stop making it seem like I'm the bad guy."

Lila sighed. "I'm sorry to say this. I found out that Chloe was such an evil person when she got me to break into Marinette's bakery to steal her sketchbook..."

"I knew it!" Marinette yelled. "I knew it was you. I can't believe you would do something like this, Chloe. This is taking it too far."

"I didn't!!!"

Lila continued. "I didn't want to, but she forced me. When I said no, she quickly threatened me, and I had to say yes. I wasn't going to tell ayone because I feel so embarrassed by it, but I'm doing this now, because it's the right thing to do."

"I didn't!" Chloe walked up to Lila. "Why are you lying?!"

"If you say I'm lying, then why don't we check your bag?!" Lila had remembered Chloe putting the sketchbook in her bag. "If you don't, then that means you really did take it. Just admit it, Chloe!"

Someone took Chloe's bag and zipped it opened. A bunch of stuff fell out of it, including Marinette's sketchbook. People gasped, while Marinette took her book back.

"I... NO... Lila told me to take it. She's as bad as me too. You can't only blame me!" Chloe yelled back as she grabbed her bag back.

"I admit... I was part of it, but it was because I was forced to. Chloe said if I didn't do it, my parents were going to lose their jobs, and I didn't want that to happen. But I swear... I didn't tell Chloe to take the book. She took it on her own and I could do nothing about it. I'm sorry I was so weak."

"It's okay, Lila. You aren't weak," Rose said. "Coming up here and telling us all this was very brave of you." More students agreed with her.

"Thank you all for forgiving me. I feel better after I've done this." Lila smiled as she walked back to her seat. She groaned in her head knowing that Adrien had said nothing. Marinette sat there, trying to see if Chloe did anything to her book, while Alya and Nino whispered to each other.

Lila started worrying that none of those four forgived her, but then she smiled, because she had other plans as well.

"Well Lila, thank you for that," the teacher, as clueless as everyone else, said as she walked back to her desk. "Chloe, what do you have to say?!"

Chloe turned to the class, then back at the teacher. "I'm not going to apologize for something I didn't do!!" And she raced out of class.

-----

Chloe didn't come back after that. After all classes were over, Lila rushed outside.

"Adrien, wait!" She yelled out to the boy that was just about to enter his limo and leave. She ran to the limo, breathing fast to catch her breath."Adrien, I got a feeling that you don't believe me. I swear I was telling the truth about Chloe. She really did force me, but it's okay if you don't forgive me. Even I can't forgive myself after what I did..."

"Tell me the truth, Lila!"

Lila looked up. "W-what?" Had he already figured it out? But it couldn't be!!

"Tell me the truth and nothing but the truth. Why did Chloe want to break into Marinette's bakery? I know Chloe, and she wouldn't break into someone's house just to get a sketchbook."

"But it is the truth," Lila exclaimed. "You even saw the sketchbook in her bag."

"Tell me the real reason you both broke into the bakery!!"

"I... I'm telling the truth."

"You're free to start the limo, Gorilla." Adrien called, and the limo started. Lila watched as it drove off, and she couldn't help but feel that she failed.