9

-Edited-

*w/h Adrien*

Adrien was seriously getting uncomfortable. With Marinette racing wildly in his mind, and her not back from the bathroom yet, he didn't know what to do.

Finally he turned to Alya, who was also wondering whether to go check if Marinette was alright.

"Alya..." He paused as he waited for her attention. Finally, after writing a quick note, Alya turned to Adrien. "Do you know where Marinette is?"

Alya smiled. "You must really like her seeing as you're so worried." She tried hard not to smirk.

"No, no. I'm just worrying about her... As a friend," He prepared for Alya to kill him later for saying that word. "She went to the bathroom but hasn't even returned yet."

Alya nodded, knowing this was serious. She tried not to let Adrien's words get to her. "Alright. I'll go see if I can find her."

"I-I want to follow you." Adrien quickly stood up, but Alya pulled him back down.

"Are you crazy? It's the girls bathroom, Adrien. You're not a girl," She explained.

"But what if she not in the bathroom?" Adrien urged back.

"Mrs. Cesairé, Mr. Agreste, is anything wrong? Why are you whispering to each other in the middle of my class?"

Adrien turned back to the front. "Miss, can I go to the bathroom. It's serious."

"Hey!" Alya whispered-shouted. "That was my line! You wouldn't know where to go if you were to head to the 'bathroom'"

Adrien sighed. He too didn't seriously know what he was doing, but he wanted to. He needed to find Marinette. Besides, what if she was in danger?

"Alright, you may go, but come back quickly." Adrien knew he wasn't getting back here quickly. Or he could if Marinette was alright.

"Miss," Alya stood up. Adrien had stolen her excuse, so it left her with nothing but the truth. "My friend, Marinette went to the bathroom earlier, and hasn't returned. I'm getting worried, this is so unlike her. May I go to look for her?"

"Why, of course you can."

Alya nodded and started leaving the class. Before she left she gave Nino a thumbs up, and Nino nodded, knowing her plan.

After they had come up with the whole Marichat plan, they had also thought of another one just in case it didn't work. But since this happened, they were going to have to do that plan now.

Adrien and Alya walked, actually they ran, because Adrien wanted to get there quickly.

"Adrien, you love her. That's why you're so worried now and you're so eager to find her," Alya explained to him. "It's called love."

"It's called looking for my friend because I care about her!" Adrien rolled his eyes. Finally they got to the bathroom, and Alya walked in.

"AH! AHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Adrien jumped at the sudden scream that came out of Alya. He started thinking whether to go in there or not.

And then, boom! A sound of a slap sounded. He took a step and decided to peek to see what was happening. Obviously whatever was happening was serious and had triggered Alya.

"Hey, you over there!"

Adrien turned around, only to be met, staring at the gym teacher. The teacher looked mad that he started clenching his fist.