31

Lila could feel someone or two following her, at least that's what she thought.

"The strawberry type, thanks." She made her order, and soon her ice cream was being given to her. She looked back, and saw a guy covered up, ordering an ice cream as well. Shrugging, she started walking away.

A few minutes later, she had finished her ice cream.She had just been walking around, and was now walking across a quiet street. She looked around, seeing that no one was nearby. Then, she saw the same guy coming towards her.

"I'm sorry," Lila spoke, "but are you following me?!"

The guy didn't answer, making Lila a little bit frightened. Turning around, she took off away from her guy, only to find another person in front of her.

"What's going on?!" She yelled, seeing that she was now surrounded by three of them. "Someone help!! I'm getting kidnapped!"

Two of them grabbed her arms, and she kicked, struggling to get herself free.

"We just want you to speak the truth, Lila!" The guy spoke. Lila would have thought his voice sounded familiar, but the guy, Nino, was really trying his best to use another voice. "What really happened with you and Chloe?!"

"Why would you care?!" Then Lila widened her eyes. "I know! You're all working for Chloe! Chloe Bourgeois sent you, right? I know she did. She's trying  make me admit what really happened, isn't she?! Well, I'm not saying another word."

The two holding unto her arms, Alya and Kagami, both looked at each other, then nodded. They both took out sticks, and pointed it right at Lila, who screamed.

"You think we're working for Chloe?!" Nino asked, remembering to use his fake voice. "Haha, that's the best joke I've ever heard." Now he really wished they had some voice changer or whatever.

"Tell us the truth now, or else we'll hit you!" Kagami smirked as she raised the stick, obviously only trying to scare her.

"AH!! Okay, okay!" Lila's knees were shaking. This girl wasn't even that strong. "We both did it. Chloe didn't force me to do anything, I chose to. And you know why? Because I hate Marinette more than any one else. I also hate Chloe. Just because she's the Mayor's daughter doesn't mean she deserves to order people around. It doesn't mean that she gets o show off all the new things she gets!"

"Well, thanks for telling us the truth," Alya spoke, putting her stick down. "But what you did was very wrong. Don't do it again, promise?"

"Well, I've obviously learnt my lesson," Lila chuckled. "I promise I won't do this again, no matter how much I hate people. Now will you let me go?"

"Good," Nino shook his head. "You better keep your promise, or else!"

Alya and Kagami let go of her, and Lila took off with a smirk, obviously not going to keep her words.

"I don't believe her!" Kagami huffed and took out her phone, which had been recording ever single thing Lila said. Alya was also recording with her phone. "You two, make sure you get this recording to everyone in school. Everyone must know what a liar Lila is."

Nino and Alya both nodded.

☁ 👋🚀 ☁☁
      ✨   BYEBYE*
☁ ✨              🎈
  ✨     ☁

🌾✨💨  🏃 🏠🏢

Lila huffed and sat down on her seat. She watched as one more girl sat beside her and another one sat across from her.

"Did you hear what happened to me yesterday?" She asked out loud, getting some attention, like she had wanted.