19

-Edited-

-Césaire's home-

Alya sighed and headed to her desk. Her desk that she had asked her mom to get for her. She sat down on the chair and got out the book titled "Making The Ships Sail". She honestly couldn't find a better name.

She went through the pages of the many ships she had. Not only Adrien and Marinette were on it. There was also Kim and Alix. Rose and Juleka. And many other more. It was kind of her habit, shipping people she though looked cute together.

Finally she got to the page "Adrien/Chat Noir/Ladybug/Marinette. She sighed as she went through the checklist.

Sailing:

Adrienette - (yes)
Marichat - (not yet)
Ladrien - (not yet)
Ladynoir - (no)

Then her phone dinged and as she took it out, she made a small note to meet with Ladybug later on.

Oh, a text message from Nathalie?

Nathalie - I recorded Chat Noir and Ladybug talking. It's quite sad, but maybe if you listen to it, you'll figure out the next step on how to fix the ship.

Alya nodded and clicked on the recording. As she listened to it, she made more small notes on her book.

If Adrien has fallen for Marinette, then that means Chat has also.

If Marinette has fallen for Chat, then that means Ladybug has also.

They both like each other, they just don't know who to go with.

Nathalie - Ladybug is getting jelly of herself. She even kissed Chat Noir, but ouch to her feelings because Chat Noir rejected her kiss.

Alya's eyed widened. Marinette, I honestly don't understand you right now. Maybe I should visit you instead!

Alright, it's time I start the plans!

Alya quickly set to work and started creating a group chat. She invited Nathalie, Nino and Kagami in it.

Alya - okay, listen up people. Things might be going well for Adrien and Marinette, but we need to fix some other few ships.

It took a while for someone to reply. And that someone was Nino. Nathalie must have stopped texting because she had some important work to do.

Nino - yes, I talked to Adrien. He said he liked Marinette, so that's a good thing.

Alya heaved a huge sigh of relief. She felt glad that Adrien had fully admitted his feelings for Marinette.

Kagami - guys, I got something to say. Adrien may like Marinette, but I heard from him that he also likes Ladybug. I want him to only like Marinette!

Alya - it's okay. I have something to tell you guys that you don't know. Maybe if I tell you, you would be able to help more.