44

Alya and Nino giggled to themselves as tiny ladybugs flew around everywhere, fixing all the damages the villain had made. The both of them knew that after this, Ladybug and Chat Noir would have a lot to talk about. Just thinking about it made them laugh. All throughout the whole fight, it had been very awkward around the both of tem, Ladybug stuttering knowing that Chat Noir was her secret crush, and Chat Noir not being able to make a single pun due to his nervousness.

"You know," Alya started to speak as she looked down at her phone with a smirk, "Marinette would probably be hiding from Adrien after this. It's our job that we bring these two together and make them have 'The Talk'." She started typing away on her phone. "I'll text Marinette to meet me up for a hangout. You do the same with Adrien. The thing is though. . . we're not going to be there at all."

"I see what you mean," Nino laughed at the little devious plan Alya had gotten. He started doing the job given to him.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
☎👧💓💓💓👦☎
📱👗👉❗👈👕📱
☎👖Call  me 👖☎
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Adrien looked down at his phone, seeing the message Nino had sent him. He frowned and looked up, confused. He told me to meet him up here. Where is he?!

When he looked up for the second time, he noticed a certain classmate walking over. Gulping, he looked down, pretending he hasn't seen her.

Gee, Adrien is here too! Marinette clutched unto her phone, looking down at the ground as she came to a stop. Alya told me to meet her here, but Adrien is the one here. Could it be possible. . .? Taking a deep breath, she looked right at Adrien. Whatever! I'm going to talk to him sooner or later anyway, so why not now?

With that thought in her head, Marinette made her way towards Adrien. "Heeyyyyyyyy. . ." Nice start, Marinette!

"Hiiiiiiiii." Amazing, Adrien!

"Soo. . . what are you up to?"

"Oh, uh. . . Nino told me to meet him up here, but he's not here yet."

"Huh," Marinette frowned, "same. . . Except it's with Alya. You don't think. . ."

The both of them looked at each other as a sudden realization hit them. "They set us up!"

"Of course," Adrien threw his hands up in the air. "They both asked us to meet them up at a restaurant. We both know why they did this." He looked at Marinette with a serious look, before sighing. He walked up closer to her and took her hand.

"W-what?"

Adrien looked around them first, before smiling and looking back at Marinette. He leaned in closer and whispered in her ear, "I'm glad you're Ladybug. Couldn't have asked for a better person."

"W-well. . ." Marinette giggled as she looked down at her feet. "I'm glad you're Chat Noir too. It's like a huge load of guilt have been lifted off my shoulder, because I liked you, but I also liked Chat, but I was just so confused and I thought I was going to end up making a tough choice and hurting the other, but like I mean, I didn't really think you as Adrien liked me, but then again, u should have realised it sooner because there were a lot of hints that were dropped, and I just-"

"Right, Marinette. We get it!"

Marinette widened here yes, realizing how much she had said. "We can both agree we were being kinda dense."

"Wha- I mean. . . I was this close to figuring it out!" Adrien exclaimed while folding his arms. "If Nino and Alya had never told us, I'm sure I would have been the first to figure it out."

"Yeah, right! I may not have figured he out, but between you and me, we all know you're the most stupid when it comes to figuring things out," Marinette rolled her eyes.

"W-what did you just say?!"

Marinette opened the door of the restaurant and rushed inside with a laugh before Adrien could catch her. She stuck her tongue out to him, and Adrien could not nothing at that moment but to chase after her.

•~•

~ Completed ~

🎉 You've finished reading 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝐼𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈 (U̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ E̶d̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶) 🎉