Chapter 2

The next day I went to class as normal. Well it wasn't normal. There was a new guy.
I have to say... he was kind of hot. And the best part is he got to sit in front of me! He's so dreamy.

I can't get distracted though. I don't know whether I mentioned this earlier but I am almost a straight A student. And trust me I have had crushes in the past. I don't think I need to explain what would happened next. It makes me shiver just remember.

I finished the class and walked to my dorm.
I got the shock of my life.

"Hanna?" I gasped.
"What? You look like you've seen a bloody ghost." She replied in her usual moody tone.
"Uhhhh.... sorry. Uh, the police were looking for you this morning." I almost slapped myself for starting conversation. Why? Why was I so stupid?
"Oh, yeah. It's only for underage drinking. It's nothing much." She replied like it had happened before! I kind of stood awkwardly, we both did. Then the thought came Across me, this was the longest conversation I had ever had with her. I kind of laughed at the thought but was careful not to show it, no matter how long I had talked to her I will ALWAYS see her as a strong scary person, who I  should never mess with.

Once we both had decided the silence was getting too awkward for our own good, I climbed onto my seat and logged onto my crappy computer and she grabbed a drink of water and then left. I have had the computer since i was something like fourteen, yeah i know i should get an upgrade. But nevermind. I logged onto my it and opened google docs for the assignment i was given. To be honest i had something like three weeks to complete it, but the thing is i like to be on top of everything, I think it also came down to the fact there was nothing else to do...

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, I got everything ready. Well everything except one thing... WHAT WAS I GOING TO WRITE ABOUT?! I think i sat there for like half an hour pondering what to write, i must have looked a sad sight.

WRITER'S BLOCK: where a writer loses the ability to think or produce work.

I think this is what I had. Staring at a blank screen with the intimidating keys in front of me seemed scary for once in my life. I started to find myself newly tapping the table in deep thought than the girl i used to be where the words flowed out of my mind on the the sound of the keys being pressed. I had no ideas...

Eventually, i got sick of doing nothing and i logged off my computer. What had happened? I can normally fly through these kind of essays. Especially the ones where all you have to do is write a normal piece of creative writing. Sadly, I climbed off my seat and started to get changed for the day ahead.
___________

As well as taking English Literature, I am also taking things like art and French. It has always been my dream to move to france, I don't really know why. And I'm the kind of person who loves the arts, although drama isn't my strong point, I'm not good in front of crowds. Anyway today was easy, I literally only had French and English, I have English everyday, so everything seemed like it would go smoothly, and well it did, kind of. I mean French was fine, but in English, it might not be a big deal but.... CHAD ASKED TO WORK ON THE PROJECT WITH ME!!! Oh did i mention the guys name who got to sit in front of me was called Chad?  I don't think so... ANYWAY THIS IS AMAZING!!

It had all started when i sat down like normal in the class, i got out my book 'the wizard of once' and started reading. Okay just now I'm reading this now and it seems like i have no emotion, just ignore it.
Then... Then he turned round and looked at my book, then looked at me.

"You have good taste" he said, i looked down at him confused "in books" he added.
"Uh thanks?" you said, through the sound of yourself screaming inside.
"Hey, do you want to be partners in the kind of essay that we have to do?"
Again i screamed like crazy in the inside, and must have blushed like a MAD person.
"Uh sure! When are you free?"
"Tonight works"
"Okay!'
"Do you want to meet at my dorm or yours, just saying though i have a really messy roommate."
"In that case do you want to do it in my dorm? My roommate is hardly ever in"
"OK! Well see you then!"
ISN'T THIS JUST AMAZING!!!