Chapter 4

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I mean sure I knew he probably would have had one, you know, a girlfriend. But seeing it in real life seemed wrong. I took a deep breath. The thing was I couldn't help but to look back again. He was kissing her rather aggressively, it was gross.

"He cants cheat on you if he isn't your boyfriend," I said to myself under my breath.

Finally, I looked away. I found I had tears in my eyes. We were never going to be... a handsome man and an ugly girl. UGH. I told myself  I shouldn't get wound up as well. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER! I walked away. This wasn't going to ruin my trip to Starbucks alone!
_____________

Once I was in Starbucks, I actually felt like a normal person for once. I mean everyone there wasn't staring at me like I was some weirdo, and that felt good. I know you probably do this every day but I was proud of myself for coming out of my dorm, but also THIS COFFEE TASTED SO GOOD! I smiled.

But knowing me, this moment wasn't going to last. I'm me for god's sake, something drama related always happens even though I'm a shy person most of the time. 
None the less though I didn't expect what was going to happen next. CHAD WALKED INTO THE STARBUCKS I WAS AT!! Any Starbucks he could have chosen and it had to be this one!
But, you know what. I decided to play it cool and act as I hadn't seen him. I know he isn't mine but I was still mad at him all the same. Luckily, I heard that he was getting a coffee on the go, probably to go back to the kissing, so I was relieved I didn't have to look at him. 

When he left the shop, I felt a rush of relief come over me. To be honest I don't know why. I don't even know why I'm so pissed. I just am.
I finished my coffee and walked home
_________

It was getting late now, or what I would call late, people now stay up past three in the morning at frat parties. As you can clearly tell I wasn't that kind of girl, I mean look at me. Anyway, it was now sunset.
The sky was an amazing orange colour, it had pinks and purples mixed with orange and yellow, all in one big ombre. It was beautiful. I stood at the window for ages before I went to sleep. It's calming, just watching the sky change over a small amount of time, yet so beautiful.
I know this might sound weird but, I aspire to be like the sky. A beautiful thing people admire granted it doesn't always get recognised for what it does for us needy humans, but still, and a free person ready to flow wherever the wind takes her, I could be everywhere and nowhere all in one time, my life would be amazing.

I woke up early the next morning. Now what I did on a regular basis, and followed I routine I had followed every day here since I started. Get up, Dress up, Eat oatmeal and go to class. It was simple really. Luckily, I only had two classes today, both of which are English. I wasn't glad of that though. Chad would be sitting in front of me. I groaned. To be honest I was still mad at him for what he did. But I tried to let it not cloud my mind.

I put on my scarf and left. It normally takes ten minutes to walk to English, but I took longer today because I didn't want to meet chad when I walked in. Although it was silly because I would meet him soon enough.

Anyway, why was I worrying about this? I have told myself lots about boys and how I shouldn't interact with them. I mean, I won't act as if they are aliens, but I do try my best to avoid them. Like I said before, this has happened in the past but I still let it happen. But he is so dreamy...

AGH! Why am I like this!! Great, now I'm late for class. It's like the story has started all over again. Like me running all over again.

I burst through the door. I was huffing and puffing because of how fast I ran. I had never liked PE and I'm glad I don't have to do it in college now. But that effect has taken a turn on my exercise abilities.

Once again the teacher told me I was late. But the thing is she didn't give me a warning like last time.

Before I tell you what happened next you need some background from me. As I mentioned earlier I'm a straight A student, I always behave, and on the rare occasions I am late I apologise and I make the hours up. So, I don't know what provoked her to come to this decision but... Here's what she said

Teacher: "your late"
Me: "I am so so sorry, I ran as fast as I could.."
Teacher: "I have let you off so many times Rebbeca, I'm afraid I can't let you come her until next semester when you have learnt your lesson."