Chapter 8

It had been a day since it happened, You know, and I was embarrassed, to say the least. I'm not going to lie, I have kissed a boy before, but never A GIRL! I wouldn't class my sexuality as a Lesbian. Not that I don't like them, it's just, UGH. Why is this so confusing?

All throughout this day, I have been in my dorm. Since I had just English today - and since I have been kicked out of that class - I have blocked myself from the wold. rld outside.

I haven't seen Hanna either. A thought has crossed my mind that she has kissed girls before. To be honest it's probably not that much of a big deal to her as it is to me. BUT IM STILL A NERVOUS WRECK!!

And even worse this has just ultimately confused my feelings for Chad. I mean I did enjoy that kiss with Hanna. But does this mean that I love Hanna or chad? All this is hurting my head.

_______

Finally, I got dressed out of my pyjamas, and I went outside. I hadn't really thought about where to go. Anyway, though, I still walked out of the building.

I don't know if I mentioned this way back but I'm still learning to dive. It's really frustrating because I just want to get my licence and be able to drive in the car by myself.
But at that moment in time, That thought of having a second person in the car didn't come to me. I just sat down, got my seatbelt on and turned the key...

Just as I was reversing out of my parking space, I heard a tapping on the door. And just as if my feelings weren't messed up enough, Chad was there.

Since I didn't want to be rude I rolled the window down.
"Hey, there's a sticker on your car saying "L". Are you still learning?"
Still not taking into consideration that I was alone in the car I rolled my eyes at him.
"Yeah, so what?"
"Don't you know that you have to have a second person in the car with you at all times until you pass?" he said leaning over the window space to double check that there were no other people there.
"Oh f-"
"I thought you had forgotten."
I immediately felt embarrassed so I opened the car door and took a step out to leave.
Then,
"If you wanted, I could come in."
My heart skipped a beat. Why would Chad want to come with me?
"We could both go to the bowling ally place that just opened up."
"I thought that was just for Sophomores."
"It is but they don't check there. We can just sneak in."

I didn't really like the idea of sneaking in. But then again, this would take my mind of everything. And even better it was with Chad.
I took a deep breath and answered.
Yes

___________

It had been a silent car ride. The only time we had both talked is when he gave me directions when we were close.
But when we were out of the car it was a different story.
"To get in we are going to have to fake our age. They don't really check but just in case don't say much and follow my lead."
I nodded, already taking the role on.

The first thing I heard when I first stepped in that bowling alley was the loud music blaring in my ears. Normally in an ordinary bowling place the music will be loud enough to ear, but still faint. Imagine that... But the exact opposite.

Just like Chad had suspected, There was no security. I mean there should have been but it kind of benefitted us.
Chad asked for two drinks. When they said what kind he looked at me. I shrugged and said just some tap water would do.

Then guess what he did! HE ROLLED HIS EYES AT ME! I couldn't believe it.
"Don't you want something more... exciting?"
I instantly knew what he was talking about.
I had tried alcohol before, but that is only a few sips in my own house with my dad's permission. I remember I had hated the taste. And also there is the fact basically everyone was underage here.

I furiously shook my head. AGAIN he rolled his eyes but respected my wishes. He handed me the water and he took a sip of his beer. Not thinking much of it I took a sip of my water too. That's when I realised the taste was different... Like a medicine taste... Suddenly I had a rush of tiredness swarming my every move. Oh no....