Chapter 14

My heart skipped a beat and I got that gut feeling that this wasn't going to end well in any case. I got up to leave when something forcefully grabbed by arm. I was so taken aback by the sudden movement that I gave a mini yelp.
"Calm down"
Chad hissed. As if I would!
"Let go of me!" I shouted through my teeth. The sense of fear starting to overwhelm me.
"I thought you were smarter than to listen to a random girl who you don't know." he said, completely ignoring my shouts.

When I finally came over the sudden shock I took my other hand and slapped him off me. He was such a creep!
"I have you know that I was smart to listen to her. Thank god I didn't meet you there. And if you'll excuse me I'll be going on my way somewhere that isn't here."

I was actually proud of myself for not showing the fear that I felt.
As I started to turn, out of the corner of my eye I saw him stand up. My heat beater ten times faster than it did before. I didn't even know that was possible. I tried to break off into a sprint but I was stopped almost instantly.
"It's rude to leave somebody in mid conversation."
"This conversation is over." And I tried to move again. Of course he wouldn't take that as an answer.

As I was pulling and trying my very hardest to get away from Chad when a young woman walking her dog came along. Honestly, when I saw her in the distance a sense of relief washed over me. And even better was when she started speed walking toward us.
When Chad finally noticed her he immediately let go. This was enough time to get within arms distance of him.
"Are you okay?" She asked with a face of uncertainty.
"Yes, she's fine." He answered for me.
"I wasn't asking you." Then she turned to me "Are you okay?"
I shook my head.
She took one look at me and decided that it would be best if I came with her.

It was only a matter of time when we were both in her car with her dog sat on my lap.
"Did he... did he do anything... to you?"
When I think back to it I was so glad that he didn't.
"Cause if he did we can go to the police..."
"He didn't do anything." I assured her.
"Good. I'm guessing your a student from around here, which building are you in so I can take you home."
You know it's despicable, the fact when something like this happens it gives you such a scare. It makes you replay the moment inside your mind over and over again, forcing you to find something else you could have done to prevent this. Like it was your fault. And the worst thing is he didn't do anything serious.
"It's just over there."
She pulled up and looked at me.
"Are you going to be okay without me there."
I sighed.
"Yeah, I'll be fine, I've got a roommate."

My roommate... Hanna. I'm going to see her again. I need to apologise. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the car.
"Thank you again. For saving me."
She nodded as if to say 'your welcome' and I shut the door.

The walk to my dorm seemed to take forever, but in reality it really wasn't that far. I think the reason was though is I was just nervous and guilty about meeting Hanna again. What would I say to her?

When I arrived at the door I let out a breath that I didn't know I had been holding. Possibilities running through my head of what could happen, I opened the door ,Its better to face your fears front on than to just leave time for you to overthink things, and I saw Hanna on her bed.

A part of me was kind of hoping that she wouldn't be there. Just so I wouldn't have to talk to her. But obviously she was.

I awkwardly stepped into the room. "Hey...'

Her head whipped around to face me. I couldn't really read her face. It was a mixture of emotions. But I think the main one was surprised.

"Rebecca..."
Suddenly I got a lump in my throat. I don't really know why but tears started wealming in my eyes. I bit my lip to try to hide it but it was already too late. Tears were slowly rolling down my face. 
I didn't know what else to do so i ran into her arms to hug her. Her warmth and comfort almost fulfilled me.
"You were right about him... Chad." I said between sobs. "Im sorry... Im sorry for not listening."
"Shhh. It's okay," Her voice sounded a lot softer and nicer than normal. "Your with me now."