Chapter 9

I woke up to black. But then I realised that my eyes were closed. So I tried to open them.

I swear that my eyes are open. They must be... I just know they are.

Then I tried to reach for my face... I couldn't do that either.
WHAT WAS HAPPENING?

I started to panic now. Hyperventilate if that's what you call it.
At that moment millions of questions were running through my head. Too many to count actually.

I could feel sweat coming from my forehead. I.was.petrified.

Now I started to restrain. Rocked back and forth. Okay, so I'm on a chair.

Almost as soon as I discovered it I heard a voice. It was very familiar. The thing was though I couldn't think straight to recognise it. So I listened.
"So you're awake."
I rocked a little more.
"You're not gonna get out like that."
I know I have heard that voice before.

Then it hit me. The last person who I saw was chad...
"CHAD?" I asked.

I really hoped it couldn't be... The guy who I fell in love with... he couldn't be capable of this. Never.
Unfortunately, I was proven right. He ripped off, what seemed to be like a blindfold. I was shocked. How could he do something like this?
"W...why?" I got out.
Everything was rushing by so fast that I didn't think I could keep up with it all. Had Chad really drugged me?
"I know you like me." he started. "Give me what I want, or I will leak this photo."

He pulled out his phone and shoved it in my face. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to what was in front of the screen...
I couldn't believe what i was seeing. It was a photo of me and Hanna kissing.

How did he get that photo? I was both shocked and confused at the same time. But the most alarming thing was the fact that he was going to actually leak it!
I don't know why but i really didn't want that photo to be shared with anyone else. I mean, i'm not embarrassed by it... I just dont want people to know i kissed someone who is the same sex as me.

At the time, this thought got the best of me. So i asked.
"What do you want with me?" 
"Take this" he said. And gave me this drink of water. Only it was cloudy.
"Drink it"
I did

____________

I woke up in my bed. I was covered with sweat.
I was so confused. What had just happened?
Was it a dream? No.
Surely not. I drove there and...
I thought back to the last thing i remembered.

It ended with the drink. Thats all i remember.
I came back to the idea of it being a dream. I mean it was the most possible solution. Chad would never do that to me. And there is also the fact i woke up in my own bed... But it was just so vivid.

Anyway, I looked over to the clock it was 1pm on a saturday. I just decided to think about it later and get changed now for the time being.