2 // Real Life

Delainy's pov

I just posted a picture on Instagram when my bestfriend Duane commented. When I was about to reply, another comment popped up on my screen.

@zionkuwonu: Who dis?

I recognized the name, but I don't know what I recognize his user from. Out of curiosity I clicked on the username to take a look at the page. As soon as the page appeared I immediately knew it was a boy. And not to mention a really good looking boy. While scrolling through his pics, trying not to accidentally like one of them I got another notification.

@zionkuwonu started following you.

Not gonna lie. This made me jump a little. My heart started beating faster and faster. This wasn't normal for me. No boy ever had an effect on me. Sure as hell not like this. He only liked my picture and I didn't even know the boy. How could I possibly react like this?

He responded to Duane's comment so I take it that they know each other. I'm gonna do a lil research and ask Duane about him.

Text message
between Delainy and Duane

Lainy ❤️
Hey ugly

Asantéééé 😈
What do you want now?

Lainy ❤️
That's a way to say hi to your bestie

Asantéééé 😈
Well, you always want something when you start a conversation with "hey ugly"...

Lainy ❤️
So I can't text my bestie without being questioned? yay! love that for me 🙃

Asantéééé 😈
There she goes again. Making me
feel guilty for speaking facts

Lainy ❤️
Okay but let me cut to the case now

Asantéééé 👿
I knew it was coming. Just spill 🙄

Lainy ❤️
Sooo you know how you just commented on my Insta post right?

Asantéééé 😈
Yea...

Lainy ❤️
And someone reacted to your comment?

Asantéééé 😈
Zion? What about it?

Lainy ❤️
Well.. I was wondering if you could
tell me who he is.

Asantéééé 😈
Nope , not gonna happen.

Lainy ❤️
Duaneee ! Come on.

Asantéééé 😈
Not getting you involved with my bestfriend.

Lainy ❤️
Then tell your bestfriend not to comment under my pictures and to unfollow me 🤨

Asantéééé 😈
You better not talk to him.

Lainy ❤️
Or what 🤔
READ

I was bored out of my mind so I threw my phone on my bed, grabbed my laptop and put on a movie. I couldn't really concentrate on the movie tho. My mind kept drifting to Zion and why Duane didn't want me to get involved with him. Duane never acts like this when it comes to boys so there must be something about this boy.

How come Duane never talked about this boy? He must be trouble. So I decided not to talk to him until Duane tells me I can. He knows him so I guess Duane knows what's best for me.

But just when I decided this. This happened...

(Dbrown): zionkuwonu: hey ;)

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: Will she respond or will she be able to resist the temptation 👀