28 // Real Life

LAST CHAPTER

"I wanted to come by, but when I called your neighbors, they said that you haven't been home. All the lights were off, so they assumed that you were with a boy that's always your house." She said, giving me no chance to say something in return. "So, I figured that they were talking about Zion, but when I asked him he immediately shut me up and said he didn't want to talk." She finally gasped for air. "Yea-" Just when I thought I could finally speak, she continued yelling. "Care to explain? Huh?"

THIS CHAPTER

"Now that you finally gave me the chance to speak..." I started. "Bitch, don't start." She answered. "Can you come over?" the other side of the line was dead silent. "Please?" I added. "Okay okay okay... damn. You owe me an apology tho." She agreed. "Okay cool. Can you please bring snacks tho? I haven't left the house in ages." I embarrassedly said.

While I waited for Leya, I got a notification. It was an Instagram one. Seeing his name on my screen made me smile but also want to cry at the same time. Even though this wasn't a notification saying he liked my post, for me, it was enough. Without thinking twice, I clicked on the notification. By doing this, I automatically joined his live. With over a thousand viewers, it would be hard for him to know that I'm here. A part of me secretly hopes that he notices me, but the other part of me doesn't.

The first thing I heard was heartbeak anniversary by Giveon playing. Zion didn't say anything. He just sat there singing along. This broke my heart even more. I didn't think about the consequences of me saying what I said that day. Breaking his heart has been the biggest mistake I've ever made...

Zion's pov:

I didn't know what to do with my life... so I decided to go live while listening to music. Considering the fact that I was listening to sad music, it wouldn't be hard to notice that I'm sad. The BEANZ are little detectives, they really could work for the FBI, so it wouldn't surprise me if they'd find out in no time. The next song really hit hard. As if this song was written for me.

Balloons are deflated
Guess they look lifeless like me
We miss you on your side of the bed, mmh
Still got your things here
They stay with me like souvenirs
Don't wanna let you out my head

Deep down I hoped that she was in this live. Just so she could see what she made me feel. That it wasn't just a game to me.

It's cold outside
Like when you walked out my life
Why you walked out my life?

I, get like this every time
On these days that feel like you and me
Heartbreak anniversary

People in the comments quickly caught on to me. They knew something happened. I didn't want it to be really obvious, but I'm a clown for thinking that was possible.

Comments:

"Who broke my baby's heart?"

"You already know the BEANZ gon' find out who's ass to beat in 3.2 seconds."

This comment made me laugh for the first time since that day.

"This song slaps tho"

I responded with all fax no printerrr

"It's the sad music for me"

"Let me comfort you baby"

"Not the Giveon songgggkkkk"

This song really brought back all of the good memories. A small smile appeared on my face while thinking. This was all getting too much for me to handle. I was on the verge of crying. When I felt a tear escaping my eyes, I ended the live as quickly as I could.

Delainy's pov

The live ended... I just wanted to see him a little longer. Just when the live ended the doorbell rang. As much as I hoped it was Z, I knew it was Leya. I went to open the door to Leya staring at me with hooded eyes. Only 10 seconds later she engulfed me in a warm and much needed hug. The last person I hugged before this was zion... Although her hug didn't feel like his, it still gave me a good feeling. Literally everything reminded me of him.

"As much as I would like to hear it, you have to take a shower right now. Girl stink." Was the first thing she said as she pulled away from the hug. She always knew how to make me laugh, I thought as a small giggle escaped my lips.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Today's song:

(OBVIOUSLY)

Giveon - HEARTBREAK ANNIVERSARY