26 // Instagram + Real Life

XXX LIKES   ||  XXX COMMENTS

XXX LIKES || XXX COMMENTS

Dbrown Haven't left the house in ages 🥴

comments disabled

I would be lying if i said that I didn't post this just for Zion to see. Every 5 seconds, you'll find me checking my likes to see if he liked my picture. He used to be the first one to like it, but this time he wasn't. It took everything in me not to cry. Now that I don't have him anymore I'm starting to realize how important he is to me...

I missed him more than ever. its crazy how attached I am to him. I don't wanna depend on him, but it's hard when he made me feel so good. He always made me feel confident, he made me feel beautiful and most importantly, he made me love myself the way I should. Even though we weren't together officially and kinda went with the flow, it did feel like we were way more than what I made it seem we were.

The thing is, I'm just scared. I'm scared that I'm not what he expected me to be. I'm scared that hell get bored of me and thinks I'm too clingy. That's just an insecurity of mine, even though he didn't give me a reason to feel like this.

I'm just lying in bed, questioning my next move. Should I call? Should I text him? Hell im even considering to just pull up to the pm house. The only thing that's stopping me from doing all that is Eloms plan. He hasn't told me what his plan is yet, but according to him it's a masterplan so I'm hoping I'll get to know what he is planning soon so I can fix this and be with Zion already. But for now, I'm just eating my feelings away with chocolate.

ZIONS POV

I still havent spoken to delainy. I really miss her, but she probably doesn't miss me. When I told her I was ready for there to be an us, I didn't expect her reaction at all. I thought she wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with her. We clearly weren't on the same page. I should've kept my mouth shut so we could still be together right now. but my dumbass decided to scare her away.

I have never been this serious about a girl before. She just made me feel so good. Because of her, I didn't want to fuck around anymore and her caption really made me think. What would it be like to have a mini mix of us running around the house? He or she would have Delainy's looks with my dimple and a little bit of both of our attitudes. Damn our baby would be a badass. I couldn't help but chuckle at that thought. I'm moving way too fast, but with her it doesn't feel like I am.

Even though she really hurt me, I still can't stop thinking about her. I still want her as much as I did when I told her.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Today's song:

Kehlani - Can you blame me (ft. Lucky Daye)