7 // Real Life

AN: Play the song above when you read: (Play the song)

Song: Imitate - Ty Dolla $ign ft. Jeremih
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

When Zion and I arrived at his house it was already dark outside. All of the lights in the house were off so I'm guessing the other boys left. I was really tired so I wanted to go to bed immediately.

I already knew where Zions room was because I was here a few hours ago. I walked into his room and sat on his chair. Not long after I sat down Zion walked in. Zion plopped down on his bed and I was on my phone checking my Instagram. It felt like someone was watching me. I looked up from my phone and saw Zion staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." He answered. I looked back at my phone and expected him to do something other then staring at me. But I could still see him looking at me from the corner of my eyes. I decided not to say anything about it and turned off my phone. I made myself comfy in the chair and closed my eyes. 

"You know I won't let you sleep on that chair right?" When he said that I opened my eyes again, rolled them at him and closed them again. Zion didn't say anything else so I assumed he went to sleep too, but just when I was about to drift off I felt myself being carried. I quickly opened my eyes and saw that Zion had me in his arms, bridal style. He brought me over to his bed and carefully put me down. He bend over me and gave me a quick peck on my lips. Before I could kiss him back he made his way to his door. "Where are you going?" I looked at him confused. Where could he possibly go.

"I'm going downstairs." He answered. "For what?" I'm even more confused now than I already was. I think he noticed me being confused cause a few seconds later he said  "I'll go sleep on the couch. It's no big deal." Is this boy serious? This is his bed. "You know I won't let you sleep on the couch right." I said mocking  him. "Damn ma, where should I sleep then?" Now he was the one looking confused. I moved to the side of the bed and patted on the open spot right besides me. "Are you sure." Zion asked with a shaky voice. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I looked at him with a serious face. "I'm warning you tho... it's going to be hard to control myself." From the look on his face I could see that he wasn't joking.

"You better control yourself. Cause you ain't getting anything." Just needed to make that clear to him. "Well can we at least cuddle then?" He used his puppy eyes on me. I could easily say no but I wanna cuddle too. I gave Zion a look to give him permission. Without thinking twice Zion jumped in the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and made sure u was comfortable. We were just lying in bed when Zion said "I haven't felt like this in a long time." I could already feel me cheeks turning red. I turned around to face Zion and smiled at him. "Me neither."

Zion pulled me closer to him making me cuddle up in his chest. Zions hands slowly went down to my ass. This move sent a shiver down my spine. I don't want him to know he already has this effect on me. But it's hard when he does things like this. He didn't move his hand. He just kept it there. I said he wasn't getting anything tonight, but he's making this really hard.

The next morning
Zion and I just fell asleep last night. I just woke up about 5 minutes ago. Zion was still asleep and he looked cute asf. I tried to get up but Zions grip was too strong. It's only 8:30am so I didn't want to wake him up yet. I was bored when I stumbled across Zions Instagram. I admired every picture on his page and couldn't wipe off my smile. While still scrolling through his pictures I felt kisses in my neck. Damn that felt good. "Damn who is that hottie on your phone" Zion said while pointing at my phone. He saw me scrolling through his pictures... god this is embarrassing. I blushed and buried my head in his neck. "You don't have to be embarrassed. It's kinda cute." He said after lifting my chin up. "I think I like you even more now."

Everything was perfect about this moment.
I've only known him for a day and he already made me feel a thousand times better than my shitty ex did. Zion and I went to the kitchen to make us some breakfast. The others were still not home so we had the house to ourselves. After we made our breakfast we both sat down and ate our food. When Zion was done eating he put his plate in the sink. I continued eating my food.

I could see Zion walking over to me with a huge grin on his face. (Play the song) "Why are you grinning s-" Zion cut me of by kissing me down my neck. "C-Come on Z stoppp. I'm trying to eat." It was hard for me to focus on my food now. He didn't stop, he went on with it. He sucked on my neck, almost leaving hickeys.

After I was done eating too, which almost didn't work, Zion turned me around. Before I could even say anything he kissed me on my lips. I gave in this time, I would be crazy if I didn't. He really has the softest lips ever. I wrapped my arms around his neck, making Zion bend over me since he was really tall. Zions hands went from my face down to my waist. Once he reached my waist his hands went even lower. To my butt. He gave it a little squeeze. Damn it I'm a mess right now. "Jump mamas." Zion said. I didn't hesitate, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. This way it was easier to remain our kiss.

Zion rested his hands on my butt again making me laugh into the kiss. "Why are you laughing?" Zion asked laughing too. "Nothing." Zion and I continued kissing and he made his way down the living room couch. He sat down. I was now sitting on top of him. I broke the kiss, looked him in the eyes and said "You really make me happy." Zion looked at me with this wide ass smile. He was about to say something when we saw someone walking up to us from the corner of our eyes. I couldn't see who it was at first, until Zion said "Duane?" Zions face expression changed immediately. The big smile on his face turned into an angry look. How did he even get in? I thought to myself.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: Hey loves! I will be updating again from now on. I had exams but I only have 2 left so I can write again 🥳.

But damnnn... Shit is about to go down. Duane is there? 😳

Hope you're having a good day!