19 // Real Life

LAST CHAPTER

Not too long later the car door opened. And I felt someone sitting down next to me, in the passenger seat. "Finally." I said.

"Missed me already? It has been like what... 5 minutes?" A voice spoke.

Of course. She set me up. She knew I wouldn't let this happen if she told me. "Where is Leya?"

"She's driving with nick. So it's just you and me." Zion said with a big smile on his face.

"Ugh." I fake slammed my head to the steering wheel a few times.

"You seem happy to be sitting in a car with me." Zion put his seat belt on and turned the radio on.

THIS CHAPTER

Zions POV

The drive to the house was really awkward... I couldn't stop looking at Delainy. She looked so beautiful and unbothered. She noticed me watching her a few times and when she did she turned a bit red.

(At the Boys' house) Nick and Leya aren't here yet and the rest of the boys went to their girlfriends so this gives me some time to talk to Delainy. You know, one on one.

Delainy immediately went to my room, which I didn't expect. I grabbed some snacks and followed her to my room. When I got to my room she was already getting comfortable on my bed. I sat besides her. None of us said anything, she was staring at the wall and I was staring at her. I was looking for the right words to say, but nothing seemed right.

"Why are you looking at me. You look like a creep." She said softly, but loud enough for me to hear.

"I just missed you that's all." She turned her head the other way, but before she did I noticed that she was blushing. "You're cute when you're blushing.

"Caleb stop it." She playfully hit me. 

I grabbed her arms when she tried to do it again. She tried to get out of my grip but she couldn't. "Ouch Caleb, you're hurting me." I loosened my grip on her arms and she immediately took advantage of it. She yanked her arms back and got on top of me.

She hit me a few times, but I won't give up that easily. I flipped us over so I was on top of her now. I grabbed her arms and pinned them to the bed. Delainy tried to escape, even though she knows she can't.

"Who's the boss?" I asked her. "I am." She replied with a 'duh bitch' look in her eyes.

"Let me say that again.. who's the boss?" I asked again. "Not you." She said with a smirk on her face.

"You're not going to enjoy it when I tickle you." I was the one with a big smirk on my face now. I started tickling her and she couldn't keep from laughing. She was adorable. The way her eyes sparkle when she's having fun. The way her bright smile lit up the room. She's perfect.

"This is your last chance Delainy. Who's the boss?"

"You're the boss Zion." She said while rolling her eyes.

"I know you're not rolling your eyes at me."

"Just get off of me idiot."

"That's not what you said when we were kissing in the middle of that store." I said while getting off of her.

"About that..." She suddenly stopped talking in the middle of her sentence. I put my arm around her to reassure her.

"I don't regret it. And I don't want you to think this is all a game to me. I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't have feelings for you." I said while looking deep into her eyes, to show her I care about her.

"You have f-feelings for... me?" She said while nuzzling her face into my shirt.

"I do. They never went away. Being apart from you actually made me realize how much I need you here with me."

"All this time I was wrong..."

"Seeing you with Jay made me even more jealous."

"Jealousy is a disease you can die from." She told me while laughing.

"I'm not over you D." I said and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "I'll even wait for you. Just tell me when you're ready and I'll be there."

"I don't know what to say, Z."

"Then don't. Just please listen to this for me?" She nodded and I got my laptop and my headphones from my desk. She put them in and listened to the song, I wrote about her.

But I'm lying, when I talk to you
'Cause you're lying under someone new
And I'm dying, wanna tell the truth
I'm not oh, I'm not oh, I'm not over you

She started tearing up. I don't know if these were happy tears or sad tears. Only seconds later she grabbed my face and kissed me. Yep you heard it right. SHE. KISSED. ME.

Our kiss turned into a make out session and soon enough we were undressing each other. By this time I already had one big ass boner. Delainy seemed to have noticed cause she started stroking it. She tugged on my pants as a sign for me to drop them. I didn't hesitate for a second but just when we were about to bring things to the next level we heard knocking on the door. I gave Delainy one last kiss before pulling my pants back up.

"Ughhh I'm giving whoever just stopped me from getting dicked down, pa week long of silent treatment." She said which made me laugh.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: No smut, sorry guys 😳 I'm not good at it and I feel awkward writing it... but I need to (like really soon) with the way I want this story to go 😅

Anyways... todays song

Lying - PRETTYMUCH (ft. Lil Tjay)

THANKS FOR 18,6K!!! Hope you liked this chapter 🥰