23 // Real Life

‼️ 32.8 K??!!! That's mad 😳 you guys don't know how much I appreciate y'all🥰

LAST CHAPTER

E: Wait so that's where he's been staying?
Z: You better keep your mouth shut.
E: Lmao y'all funny.
D: I'll get you a date if you keep ya mouth shut.
E: Ight cool! I won't tell anyone. Text me the details. I got basketball practice in 5.

D: Bye loser.
Z: Bye stupid.
E: Awe I can already feel the love. Bye.

THIS CHAPTER

Zions POV

Delainy and I have been really close lately. We literally do everything together. We have to keep it on the low tho, because of the beanz.

We haven't really talked about our feelings, but I can feel mine growing by the minute. I'm just so lucky to have her, even if she isn't my girlfriend.

"So let's talk about that caption from your last ig post." I said with a smirk on my face, making her spit her drink out onto the ground. She stayed silent for a while but eventually said "What about it?"

"I wanna have a mini me?" I asked her, question her words.

"Damnnn boy, you can read. You deserve an applause." She said, catching an attitude with me.

"You better fix that attitude of yours."

"Or what?" I could see the smirk on her face growing.

"You better stop playing before imma make you." I answered.

"Ughh whatever... what's up tho?" She said after rolling her eyes at me.

"Well I just wanna day..." I couldn't bring myself to finish my sentence. Why? I don't know.

She gave me a kiss to calm me down. Her kisses were like a medicine to me. They could fix all of my problems.

"That caption really made me think. I like what we're doing now. I mean.. I'm with you all the time, hell I basically live here. It just made me realize that I have to be around you 24/7. I like the way it's going now, but I want you to know that I'm serious with you. I wanna move forward to the next step with you."

Delainy's POV

I just stared at him. I kept repeating what he just said in my head. The thing is, I wanna start something with Zion and I like where things are going. But I don't know if I'm ready. I tried it once and that didn't go too well.

"That was so cute Z, you mean so much to me. But I don't know if I'm ready."

"What do you mean you're not ready?" He asked.

"I just don't want to get my feelings hurt." That big smile that Zion just had on his face immediately disappeared.

"I would never hurt you. You know that, I thought I showed you how much you mean to me. You literally are my everything." I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"And you did, but... I just really don't know right now." I know Zion would never hurt me, but I'm just scared of commitment. I wanna tell him that but he'll probably make fun of me.

"Then what is this?" He said pointing between us. "What do we got going on then?"

"We're just having fun, we're being comfortable with each other." I softly said, but loud enough for him to hear me.

All he did was nod. "I need some space." Is the last thing he said before grabbing his stuff and walking out the door.

When he left he didn't kiss me or hug me, which is understandable. But is it wrong, that I wanted to feel his lips on mine again, even after what just happened? Once he closed the door after him I slid down to the floor and started balling my eyes out. At this point I don't even know why I'm crying, since I'm the one who basically rejected him...

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: I'm going to write shorter chapters, cause long chapters make me lose motivation to finish this book 🥴

Today's song:

Jxyess - Nana

‼️ Almost at 33K 🤩🥳