15 // Real Life

A/N: ^^ favorite cover he did 🥺

Enjoy reading x
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

I hesitated on turning around, but eventually did when that person grabbed my arm. When I turned around it all made sense. It was her. Sammi.

Sammi and I had some history together. We never dated and we never will. But I guess you can say that we fulfilled some of each other's needs when we needed it to happen.

I'm not exactly proud of it but at the time I was selfish. I was the typical ignorant teenager. When I broke it off with Sammi it took a long ass time for her to get over it. She thought we were more than friends and even told people I was her boyfriend. When I told the outside world I was single, she spread rumors that I 'cheated' on her.

"I can't get my hug?" She asked.

"Depends... only if you don't immediately think we're dating because of this one hug."

"Nah don't be scared." And with that being said she went in for a hug. I didn't see why I couldn't hug her back so I did.

Once I tried to break free from her embrace she  stroked my neck saying "i saw you struggling over there, want a drink?"
Considering the fact that she is 21 so she could actually get me a drink I liked her offer.

"Fuck yeah! Is that even a question?" I said with a smirk appearing on my face.

"Only if you'll dance with me."

At this point I'd do anything for that drink to be mine. "Bro you're hooking me up with a drink. I'll dance with you the whole night if you want to." I said, not knowing how much I was going to regret saying those words later on tonight. 

Sammi went to the bar and 5 minutes later she came back with two drinks in her hands. I didn't bother asking her what she got for me. I trusted her, she knows exactly what I like.

Just like I expected, the drink tasted amazing.

We danced, Sammi got more drinks and the night went on. I was now drunk. Not too drunk, but still drunk. I could see Sammi standing in front of me whining against me. She wasn't doing the best job, but it was good enough for me to survive the night.

As I was trying to focus on Sammi, I saw her again. Delainy. The one person I tried to get my mind off. This time she wasn't dancing or with Jay. She stood on the other side of the dance floor, looking at mines and Sammi's every move. She didn't seem happy at all, it's safe to say she was not amused.

I couldn't stop looking at her which seemed to annoy her even more. Sammi was still getting it but Delainy made me nervous. I wanted nothing more than for her to be the one dancing with me. I told Sammi I wasn't feeling it anymore so I made her stop doing whatever she was doing.

Once she stopped I found myself looking back to the spot where Delainy was standing, but she wasn't there anymore this time. I walked through the thick crowd of dancing people, trying to see if I could find her. I checked the whole dance floor, the bar and I was on my way to the bathroom right now. On my way to the bathroom, I heard someone crying in the hallway. I hesitated to go there but I eventually did. The closer I got, the louder the sniffing became.

When I could see the person that was sniffing, I recognized her body figure. It was Delainy. And she was all by herself, crying.

A lot of questions went through my mind

Why is she crying?

Why is she alone?

Is she crying because of me and Sammi?

Does she even care about me?

Should I go talk to her?

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: My PRETTYMUCH x tmrw magazine got delivered a few days ago and I'm in LOVEEEEE 😍

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-A/N: My PRETTYMUCH x tmrw magazine got delivered a few days ago and I'm in LOVEEEEE 😍

Also thank you guys sm for 5K reads 💗