27 // Real life

A/N: I ain't dead y'all... we're just going to ignore the fact that I never update this story. I'll try to finish this book as soon as possible, cause ain't nobody got time to wait on my ass. :\

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

LAST CHAPTER

I have never been this serious about a girl before. She just made me feel so good. Because of her, I didn't want to fuck around anymore and her caption really made me think. What would it be like to have a mini mix of us running around the house? He or she would have Delainy's looks with my dimple and a little bit of both of our attitudes. Damn our baby would be a badass. I couldn't help but chuckle at that thought. I'm moving way too fast, but with her it doesn't feel like I am.

Even though she really hurt me, I still can't stop thinking about her. I still want her as much as I did when I told her.

THIS CHAPTER

It is the next morning and I haven't stopped crying yet. I know that crying isn't going to make the pain go away, but I honestly can't think of another way to cope. For the last few weeks, Zion and I did everything together. He stayed that long at my house that it almost seemed like we moved in together. Having him here felt like I didn't need anything else. Just his presence was enough for me to live.

I haven't stopped checking my Instagram notifications since last night. Somehow, I still have hope that he'll like my post. I understand if he doesn't feel like it, but at this point, a like is all I need. It sucks feeling like you're on the verge of a mental breakdown. As much as I hate it, I did this. Not only did I hurt myself, but also the person I love. If it wasn't for that, I'd drive to the boys' place and do everything I can to win him back.

But I probably fucked up. He's never going to take me back... if he would reach out to me, I wouldn't even know what to tell him. Well, I was acting like a fucking bitch because of my insecurities or whatever... I wouldn't even want to listen to myself if I said that. Because I love him, I want to give him his space. don't blame him for hating me. He's better off without me even. He can get so much better. I hope he finds someone ready to express the love she has for him.

Because I've been sticking to the same routine lately, wake up, cry in the shower, put his hoodie on and cry, watch a movie while crying, eating while crying, and going to bed again, I decided to call Leya. I was so caught up in my emotions that I totally ignored her. Even though we haven't spent much time together lately, I still love her. We're best friends and we've both been shitty ones. She probably won't even pick up the phone but it's worth the try.

I picked up my phone from my nightstand and called her. The phone ringed about 2 times and she picked up. The first thing I heard was "You stupid bitch.". "I-" I tried to interrupt her but she cut me off. "I've been trying to call you every day and not once did think of calling back. I- we have been worried sick." She whisper yelled. "I'm sorry." I say silently. "I wanted to come by, but when I called your neighbors, they said that you haven't been home. All the lights were off, so they assumed that you were with a boy that's always your house." She said, giving me no chance to say something in return. "So, I figured that they were talking about Zion, but when I asked him he immediately shut me up and said he didn't want to talk." She finally gasped for air. "Yea-" Just when I thought I could finally speak, she continued yelling. "Care to explain? Huh?" 

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

A/N: I probably won't make the chapters long, cause if I do, I know I'll start lacking again...

Today's song:

Bryson Tiller - Outta time (Ft. Drake)