14 // Real Life

A/N: This is just a short filler because I haven't posted in a while 😳😩

••••

ZIONS POV

The boys decided to go out and forced me to go with them. I was surrounded by boys and girls dancing to the music. Some were grinding on each other, some were just enjoying themselves. Nothing new.

Even though I was with the boys, I wasn't really enjoying myself. But I managed to fake a smile. A smile that immediately faded away after I turned my head and saw what I saw.

I didn't think it was possible for my mood to get any worse than it already was. The one person I was scared to see was here. I was thinking about approaching her but she was not alone. She had company. She was with a boy. And let's say it looked like she was having a lot of fun. As if she already forgot about me.

Delainy. She looked as beautiful as ever. She was wearing a tight black dress that showed her curves. As much as I wanted to tell her how beautiful she looked, I couldn't. We have been ignoring each other and to be honest I didn't think I would ever see her again. But it's a small world.

I got back to reality again when I noticed the two of them getting closer. It didn't take long for me to realize who that was. It was jay. The boy who commented on her picture. They seemed really close which pissed me off.

And when I say close I mean really really close. She was dancing up on him and he made sure to take his chance. He was gripping her waistline and moved in sync with her body. And all I could do was watch.

"Who are you watching?" Brandon suddenly asked.

"I'm not watching anyone, I was just thinking."

"Yeah right." Brandon said in a sarcastic tone, raising one eyebrow.

Somehow I couldn't get myself to look away. I'm glad she didn't notice me watching her. At least I hope she didn't.

I got even more angry when the song work by Rihanna and drake came on. I think it isn't hard for you to figure out why I was so pressed. They were all up on each other. You'd think they were recreating the music video or some shit. I wish I was the one she'd have this much fun with. But I fucked up.

I figured out that there was no other way to get rid of my frustrations than drink so I went to the bar to go get a drink. Well at least I tried. I'm not 21 yet so I can't get shit in here. I was about to walk back to where the boys were, when I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: A familiar voice 👀