22 // Instagram + Real Life

‼️ Thank you so much for 29K babes 🥺🥰

LAST CHAPTER

"You can get a shower here, ma." He said and traced circles on my inner thigh. "And what about my clothes?"
"You probably left some of your clothes here, because you always have mines on when you leave." With that being said I walked over to Zions bathroom and got in the shower.

About two minutes later I heard knocking on the door. "Can I join." Of course his headass wants to join, but we all know where that is going to bring us. "No! Go away." I basically yelled. I hope no one heard me. "Ugh fine."

THIS CHAPTER

XXX LIKES   ||  XXX COMMENTS

XXX LIKES || XXX COMMENTS

Dbrown I want a mini me 🥺🥰

View all XXX comments

User1 Looking gorgeous as always

Zionkuwonu Say no more
> Dbrown omg stfu
      > User2 Wait does this mean they're back
Back together 👀

Edwinhonoret ^^ mindfuck...

User3 Damn girl

User4 Hotttttt 🥵

User5 I need a tutorial on this makeup look🤩
      > Dbrown soon baby 😘

User6 Ugly asf

Julissabrown You better change that caption before your brother sees this

User7 Zion and Delainy are definitely fucking.  On the low low.

Elomkuwonu We can work on that ma 😌
      > Dbrown Boy byeeeee

•••

"If Elom doesn't stop hitting on you imma have to beat his ass." Zion said, pacing around my room.

"Don't get fed up, nothings going to happen. I don't wanna go to jail." I chuckled at how cute he was being right now.

"And how do I know you're not just saying that to keep me clueless?" I can't believe how delusional this boy is.

"What you mean?? You're here 24/7... you basically live here. We're literally always together." I said trying to reassure him.

"I just like being around you, that's all." Was his answer.

"Aweee Z, come here." I said and held my arms open, telling him to give me a hug." He slowly got onto the bed giving me a hug. He rested his head on my chest and we stayed like this for a while. Just enjoying each other's presence.

After a while I spoke up. "You really need to go home soon tho."

"Nah... I'm good." He answered hugging me even tighter.

"You look so cute and kissable right now." I said looking down at Zion. "Wanna try that one out?" "I would love to."

Without hesitation Zion kissed me like there was no tomorrow. And I don't regret a second of it. "But for real, do the boys know where you're staying?" I asked

"I told them that I'm staying with a friend. Can I get another one of those kisses now?"

"I love spending time with you Z, but you need to go home eventually."

"Just one more week." He pouted. "3 days is all you're getting homeboy."

"I can deal with that." Is all he said before pecking my lips once again. "Now let me go call Elom." He then said.

Phone call between Elom and Zion

E: Ayoooo what's up nigga.
Z: Don't what's up me.
E: Damn... who peed in your drink?
Z: You nigga.

E: What'd I do now?
Z: Stop hitting on my girl.
E: You ain't even got a girl bro.
Z: Even if she ain't my girl, stop hitting on her.

E: Wait, you're talking about Delainy??
Z: Yeah dude.
E: HHAAHAHAAHAHAH funny
Z: You think this is a joke?

E: I won't believe you until I get D on the phone herself.
D: Sup Elmo.
E: Don't call me Elmo... to think I liked you.
D: Ouch... well that's what I have your brother for.

E: Wait so that's where he's been staying?
Z: You better keep your mouth shut.
E: Lmao y'all funny.
D: I'll get you a date if you keep ya mouth shut.
E: Ight cool! I won't tell anyone. Text me the details. I got basketball practice in 5.

D: Bye loser.
Z: Bye stupid.
E: Awe I can already feel the love. Bye.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: Let's all pretend I didn't just forget about this book 😳

Today's song:

Kalin White - Zai zai

‼️ Thank you so much for 29K babes 🥺🥰