21 // Real Life

This chapter is just a short filler :)

Enjoy <3
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

LAST CHAPTER

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. Zion put his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

"I love you."

Wait what?!!! HE. LOVES. ME?

Should I say it back? Do I love him? Did he even mean it? For all I know it could've just flipped out or something. Or he thought I was already sleeping.

THIS CHAPTER

The next day
I woke up in Zions arms. He was still asleep and let me tell you, he looks like an angel when he's sleeping. I played with his dreads, while watching him sleep. It's so random, but it's one of my favorite things to do.

I wanted to grab my phone, but Zions grip was too strong. I couldn't get out so I tried to wiggle myself out, but that didn't work either. After trying for another 5 minutes I accidentally woke him up.

"Stop moving." He said and tightened his grip around my waist.

"Let me grab my phone nigga." At this point I just wanted to give up and go back to sleep.
"Try again later, when you don't speak to me like I ain't tear ya ass up last night." He said and closed his eyes again.

"Come on Zion. Let me go get my phone."
He didn't answer, instead he just pulled me closer to him. Not gonna lie, it was nice to be in his arms but I'm not gonna give up.

"If I can't get it, can you grab it for me?" I asked. "Nahh... don't feel like it." Damn that was rude. I started hitting his chest to make him loosen his grip. But Zion thought that it would be a good idea to pin me down on the bed.

"I'll only let you go if I can have a kiss." He said.

"Not gonna happen." Was my answer. I actually didn't have much to say cause he was way stronger than me. Zion started leaning in and our lips touched. As much as I wanted this kiss to last I pulled away and tried to get up now.

"Just know you ain't getting away with it that easily next time, ma." He pecked my lips a few more times and got off of me.

When I grabbed my phone I had a lot of missed calls and lot of text messages from Leya, asking me where I was. She left some voicemails too and the last one was too funny. "Well I left you a couple of voicemails but uhm... you're probably getting dicked down right now so I'm going to get me some dick too. Text me when you see this. Ok bye love you."

I'm so glad Zion went to the bathroom and didn't have to hear that. When he came back he opened my legs and placed himself between them. "So what are you up to today?" He asked.
"Literally nothing." I shrugged while playing with his dreads. "Wanna hang out?" A smile creeped onto my face. "Yea sure. I gotta get a shower and get some clean clothes at home tho."

"You can get a shower here, ma." He said and traced circles on my inner thigh. "And what about my clothes?"
"You probably left some of your clothes here, because you always have mines on when you leave." With that being said I walked over to Zions bathroom and got in the shower.

About two minutes later I heard knocking on the door. "Can I join." Of course his headass wants to join, but we all know where that is going to bring us. "No! Go away." I basically yelled. I hope no one heard me. "Ugh fine."

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: I kinda forgot to post so here you go 🤕

Today's song: This one is for my fellow brown skin/dark skin girls. It's really worth the listen!!!

Beyoncé - Brown skin girl (
ft. Blue Ivy, SAINt JHN & WizKid)

And thanks for 22,9K my loves 🥰
we're almost at 23K!