5 // Real life + instagram

(Zion and Delainy are at Zions again)

Zion and I were sitting in his bed deciding what we should do next. I'm really bad at making decisions so I let Zion decide. Well I tried to let him decide but he wanted to teach me how to play fortnite.

"Just let me teach you." He said with a disappointed expression on his face. "Come on don't tell me that's all you have." I replied. "Well my girl needs to know how to play fortnite before it gets serious." He almost whispered. But it was silent enough for me to hear him. As soon as he finished his sentence he looked away. To make sure it wouldn't get awkward I said "Let me take you somewhere."
Zion looked confused but eventually went with it.

Zion and I put on our shoes and stuff. I also grabbed a blanket from his closet and a few pillows. When Zion saw me doing that he looked disgusted. "We aren't going camping right?" He asked with a shaky voice. "He'll nah, do I look like I would go camping." I said. Zion and I were both holding in our laughs, but after about 20 seconds we burst out in tears.

Skip to car ride...
Zion insisted on driving, don't ask me why. "How do I know you aren't kidnapping me." Zion said in a sarcastic tone. "What if I am?" I replied trying to look as serious as possible. "I don't like that poker face. I hope you're joking." He said starting to look concerned. "I'm joking, but it's a surprise so don't ask any more questions."
The car ride should only take about 20 minutes but we arrived after 35 minutes of driving because Zion went the wrong way, TWICE. When we arrived Zion and I had to walk to make it to our destination.

I took Zion to the beach. Not just any beach, but my favorite beach of all time. I come here a lot. Almost Everyday of the week.
"You brought me to the beach?"

"Yes it's beautiful isn't it?" I replied while looking at the view.

"It is. Can I know why you brought me to this specific place?" He sounded as if he wasn't sure if he could ask this question, but he still asked.

I started laying the blanket out and put the pillows on the blanket so we could get comfortable. "I just feel like it." This wasn't the real reason why I took him here, but I feel like it's too early to tell him the real reason.

My grandma was really important to me so when she passed away it had a big impact on me. She was my bestfriend and always took me to this beach. Right before she died I took her here on her birthday. She told me she wanted me to keep coming here, but enjoy the view with someone else. Someone I want to share this view with, until my children and eventually my grandchildren will.

Zion and I just lied there, watching the sky and enjoying each other's company. "I really want to get to know you." Zion said all of a sudden.
"I want to know everything about you, I wanna be able to read you like a book."

I was shocked but tried to play it cool. "Well what do you want to know?" I asked after I turned my head to face him.

"Everything. From your favorite color to your worst date ever." After he said that he flashed me a smile.

I started to get a little cold. Zion noticed and asked me if I was cold. I tried to lie but he saw through it. "I'm giving you my hoodie." He said while sitting up. "You don't need to do that for me. I'm not that cold." I said in a polite way.

Zion told me I didn't have a choice and took off his hoodie. He stood up, grabbed my hand and we walked together. "Now tell me all about you."

We walked alongside the water on our bare feet. Holding hands. Zion asked me all kinds of questions. I was more than glad to answer them.

"Lainy?"

"Yes Caleb?" I started calling him that since he told me his full name a half an our ago.

"I wouldn't want to be here with any other person." Zion then said. Pulling me closer to him by my waist.

His actions took me by surprise but I liked it. I just kept standing there. In his arms. We both leaned in and then it happened. His soft plump lips touched mine. Once our lips touched, a feeling I've never felt before went through my body. The kiss started off nice and soft, but eventually got more passionate. I put one hand in his neck and the other one on the side of his face, cupping his face in it. While Zion pulled me closer and closer to him with his hands that were on y waist. It felt like Zion and I were the only 2 people on this world.

After making out for what seems like forever Zion picked me up. I placed my legs around his waist and he walked back to the blanket. He lied me down and took place next to me. He put one arm around my waist and pulled me close again, making my head lay on his chest. I started playing with his dreads. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He was too adorable.

"I think we should head back home." Zion whispered. "I wanna stay." I whined.
"As much as I wanna stay, we can't sleep at the beach." Zion said getting up. "Well since you're not letting us stay, at least let me make this picture." I grabbed Zions hands and ran to the water. I snapped a picture real quick and posted it on the gram.

Liked by duaneervin, zionkuwonu And 13,102 others

And 13,102 others

Dbrown I can get used to this 👀

Comments disabled

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: No drama yet 😌 but it's still early in this story.

* I will be adding random songs I like to the chapters :) some will actually be a part of the chapters, some won't 🥰

Today's song: Issues/Hold on - Teyana Taylor (Doesn't have anything to do with this chapter)