8 // Real Life

"You're probably wondering how I got in, well I have a spare key." Duane said before making his way to the couch. When he finally reached the couch he sat down next to us.

I quickly got off of Zion and sat in between them. It was really awkward and Duane and Zion exchanging these serious and angry looks didn't make it any less awkward.

Nobody said anything so I decided it was best if I said something. "So... why are you here?" My question surprised Zion. He probably noticed that i was really uncomfortable because he put his hand on my thigh giving it a little squeeze.  When duane saw that he looked at zions hand on my thigh then up at zion and then up at me.

"You guys can't be together." Duanes words didn't surprise me but I really can't believe him. He is supposed to be my best friend.

"And who do you think you are to decide that?" Zion asked Duane. "I almost walked in on y'all doing the nasties. You guys don't even know each other for 2 days." Duane responded. "Why are you so bothered? Last time I checked you always go out and bring back girls to OUR apartment every single night doin tHe NaStIeS. I finally feel free for once." I basically yelled at Duane. Zion seemed really surprised by my actions, but had a smirk on his face.

"So it's like that huh?" Duane said.

"But aside from that, don't you really think you are moving too fast?" Duane asked after a long moment of silence again. "No, and even if we were it wouldn't be any of your business anyway." Zion quickly snapped back. "Of course not. It's never too fast to get in a girls pants huh loverboy?" At this point things started to get heated.

Duane was shouting at Zion and stood up from the couch. "You know damn well I'm not trying to get in her pants." Zion said. "I don't know. That's the problem. It's not like you haven't done it before." From the look on Duane's face I could see that he was enjoying this.

"What do you want Duane. Why are you acting like this? This is not the Duane I know" At this point I started to get really mad.

"I'm just trying to protect you." Did he really just say that? Yeah right protect me...

"Protect me from what exactly? I'm confused now." Last time I checked I'm grown enough to make my own decisions. Duane needs to stop treating me like a baby.

"This is a big mistake you're making, Delainy."

"It's not but if you feel that way, let me make my own mistakes. I'm grown enough to fix them ON MY OWN."

The look on Duane's face went from angry to furious. "Keep hoeing around then. And don't come back crying to me."

That's when Zion stepped in. "Bro don't call her a hoe. Are you really doing this right now?"

"Doing what?"

"Get out then since you're trying to act dumb. And give me my fucking key back." Zion yelled at Duane, walking closer to him.

Duane looked Zion in the eyes and whispered something in his ear with a big smirk plastered on his face. I could see Zion getting even more mad than he already was. "I would fight you if Delainy wasn't here." Zion said to Duane before pushing him out the door.

Later that day
Zion was playing fortnite and I was laying in between his legs. Today's events really made me think. Zion and I don't know each other. We had fun and all and I felt comfortable in his presence but I don't know anything about him.

Zion was so focused on his game. I loved watching him play. I've never seen anyone being so concentrated on a video game. He could be married to that game. "Let me teach you mamas." His words snapped me out off my thoughts. I said no at first but then I thought, why not.

My back was facing Zion. He brought me closer to him. My back was now touching his abs. Damn. He handed me his controller. I thought he would let go but he didn't. He held my hands while explaining which buttons I had to press to run and jump. After he thought me that he thought me how to pick up guns and stuff and how to shoot. The first time I played I became 98th because Zion kept tickling me.

"Z-zion stop tickling me." I couldn't keep my laugh in because of all the tickling.

"Nope." He said while continuing tickling me.

"Come onnnn." I'm not made for tickling. Tears started rolling down my cheeks from laughing.

"Only if you give me a kiss." He immediately pouted his lips.

"I don't want to kiss you." I still couldn't hold my laughter in.

"You're going to regret saying that." Zion stopped tickling me and flipped us over. He was now on top of me. He pinned my hands down on the bed, leaving no space between us. There was no way I could possibly escape now. After he pinned my hands down he started leaning in.

I pouted my lips and right before our lips could touch I turned my face, dodging his kiss. Zion looked sad and I was just laughing. "You really thought I w-" I was cut off by Zion pressing his lips against mine. At first I didn't give in but I'm too weak so eventually I did. Zion softly bit on my lower lip asking me for permission to slip his tongue inside. What started as a simple kiss quickly turned out into a heavy make out session.

I flipped us over again without parting my lips from his. This boy is really doing something to me. I'm never like this. Zion once again rested his hands on my ass. I started grinding against him, letting soft moans escape from my mouth. I'm a mess. Right when I thought this moment couldn't get ruined I got an incoming call.

"Let it ring." Zion said kissing me down my neck. Which he now knew was my soft spot. "I- I can't." I answered. I grabbed my phone and saw 'Mi amor🌹' on my phone. Zion saw it and immediately stopped kissing my neck. He looked at me, then at my phone, then back at me...

"I can explain..."

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: Who is calling Delainy? And how will everything go with Duane? 👀

The EP is fireee! I wanna say eyes off you is my faveee but then again my ass is indecisive asf.

Hope you liked this chapter !x