24 // Real Life

‼️ Okay Guys, I Just wanna say sorry for putting this book on hold for this long... I'm not going to write a whole ass chapter about ghosting y'all cause I know y'all not gon read it anyways 😂

Its a short chapter, but all that matters is that I'm finally back bitchessss 😝🥰

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

LAST CHAPTER

"I would never hurt you. You know that, I thought I showed you how much you mean to me. You literally are my everything." I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"And you did, but... I just really don't know right now." I know Zion would never hurt me, but I'm just scared of commitment. I wanna tell him that but he'll probably make fun of me.

"Then what is this?" He said pointing between us. "What do we got going on then?"

"We're just having fun, we're being comfortable with each other." I softly said, but loud enough for him to hear me.

All he did was nod. "I need some space." Is the last thing he said before grabbing his stuff and walking out the door.

When he left he didn't kiss me or hug me, which is understandable. But is it wrong, that I wanted to feel his lips on mine again, even after what just happened? Once he closed the door after him I slid down to the floor and started balling my eyes out. At this point I don't even know why I'm crying, since I'm the one who basically rejected him...

THIS CHAPTER

I've been sitting in my room listening to sad songs ever since Zion left. I wanted to text him but I didn't have the balls to.

I don't know why I said what I said. Zion gave me everything I wanted in the time that we spent together. He was there for me, he took care of me and he made sure I had everything I needed and more. He didn't give me one single reason to turn him down the way I did. And still I did. I regretted it the second it came out of my mouth.

A few days later

I never thought I'd do this, but here goes nothing... The longer it took him to pick up, the more I regret calling him. When I was about to hang up, I heard a "hello?" From the other side of the phone.

"Hey..." I said. "Who dis" he said in more of a confused tone. "Delainy" is all I said.

"Ah I see. So you finally came to your senses and are accepting my offer." I could just tell there was a big ass smirk plastered on his face. "No bitch. Fuck do I look like? I'm not making no damn baby with you." I snapped back.

"Lies." He answered. "What'd you call me for anyways."
"I need your advice on s-." I started getting nervous. "You're finally cutting ties with Zion to be with me? I got you. I already have everything planned out." He cut me off. "No Elom, you're delusional as fuck." Was all I said.

"You know what I don't got time for this shit." Before I could hang up the phone Elom said "Okay okay okay, I'll stop playing with you."

"So... you and Zion are close right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well I kinda fucked up."

"What you mean you fucked up? You fucked another nigga didn't you?" Just hearing him say this almost made me puke.

"Fuck no. I would never. Zions my baby."

"Then how the fuck did you fuck up?" He asked full of confusion.

"Do you think Zion is serious with me?"

"Serious?"

"Yes... do you think he's serious about a future with me?"

"Why you asking?"

"He kinda poured his heart out to me a few days ago."

"So y'all FINALLY stopped buggin and are together now??"

"No... I turned him down."

"You did what?" Elom yelled through the phone."

"I turned him down because I was scared."

"You're scared? You literally have nothing to worry about. I've never seen Z act like this with anyone. EVER. My nigga is in love love. No cap." Once I heard these words a small smile creeped onto my face. If someone knows about Zions feelings it's Elom. They can read each other like a book.

"I fucked up heavy. I don't know what to do E." I said.

"That's good you called me, cause I know exactly what you need to do." Elom said before explaining the whole plan to me.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: Go check out my other story Zion story: expect the unexpected 🥰

Today's song:

Jacquees - Risk it all (ft. Tory lanez)