6 // Real life

I have to admit, this has been one of the best days I've had in a while. He took my mind off of the daily bullshit I have to deal with. For once I felt complete.

I actually fell asleep on the ride back. Zion woke me up. I didn't know I was sleeping, but I guess I was.

"Someone keeps blowing up your phone." He looked at me for a second before focusing on the road again. "Wait what?" I wasn't fully awake yet so I didn't understand half of what he was saying. "Someone's blowing up your phone." Right when he finished his sentence I got an incoming call. It was the one person I didn't want to talk to right now.
He called me multiple times.  At least I was sleeping, so I don't have to lie about not picking up. Duane is really overprotective, he would ask me who I'm with. And if he would know that I'm with Zion he would flip. He doesn't want me to go near Zion and I still don't know why.

"Who is it?" Zion asked. "Duane." I replied, not taking my eyes off of my phone for a second. "Why don't you just pick up?" We were now at a traffic light. He turned his head to look at me. He put a strand of my hair behind my ear. "It's complicated." I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on his lips.  "You can tell me." Zion said trying to comfort me. "Duane doesn't want me to get near you." I blurred out. "Fuck you mean?" Zion pulled over and kept a straight face. "Well when I asked about you he said he wouldn't want me to get involved with you." I spoke.
"Give me your phone." Zion said.

I didn't know what Zion was going to do. I gave him my phone, not knowing what was about to happen. Zion typed in Duane's name and pressed on his contact name. Before I knew it Zion FaceTimed Duane. "No Z don't do it!" I practically screamed. "No I have to. My bestfriend doesn't want me to be happy." My heart raced through my chest, but all I could do was freeze. Only seconds later Duane picked up.

Duane: "So now you decide to call back?! After the 11th t-" Duane turned his head to face his phone. When he saw Zion instead of me he lost it.

Duane: "I fucking knew it. I knew it. I tell my best friend to stay away from my bro and now they're all boo'd up and shit. I guess my approval didn't matter to you in any way. You just had to go and do it behind my back. You're a-"

Zion: "As much as I hate you right now you can take it all off on me. Just don't yell at her like that." Zion cuts Duane off.

Delainy: "No Zion let him finish his sentence. I'm a what?"

Duane: "Nothing."

Zion: "But what is your problem dude? Why?"

Duane: "I've seen you're Instagram posts. You'll probably deny it, but I've seen it." Duane shook his head from side to side. "Mamas? Really?" "And I can get used to this? Y'all are bugging. You don't even know each other.

I snatched my phone from Zions hand and hung up. "Who the fuck does he think he is? That's a way to be happy for your bestie." I mumbled.
"Chill down mamas. It's not worth it." He said while putting one hand on my thigh.

"I can't chill! We live together with my other best friend, I can't go home now. I don't want to face him." I started tearing up. "You can come with me mamas. I don't mind, in fact I would love it if you came home with me." Zion said with a big smile plastered on his lips.

"But I don't have any clothes with me." I said. "You can wear my clothes. Girls love to do that right." Zion smiled.

With that being said they were on their way to Zions. 

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: This is just the beginning of all the dramas that's coming your way.

Today's song: Best friend - A is boogie with da Hoodie ft. Tory Lanez (This has nothing to do with this chapter)