4 // Real Life + Instagram

I was really nervous but after hesitating for over 5 minutes I got out of the car and made my way to the front door. I rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps coming my way which made me even more nervous than I already was. But to my surprise there stood a guy with glasses in front of me holding a dog.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm looking for Zion but I think I have the wrong address..."

"Shit. Another fan." I heard him mumble under his breath.

"Excuse me"

"Zion isn't home."

"So he does live here?"

"Yes. I mean no... yes"

"Y'all better not be playing games with me." I said starting to get annoyed. "I swear to god if your ass catfished me."

"Wooow Wait..  are you Delainy?"

"Who's asking" I said with a suspicious look on my face.

"Brandon. I'm in a band with Zion and also h-" He got cut off by my phone. It started ringing which meant that someone was calling me.

When I looked at my phone I saw that it was Zion. I looked up at Brandon, I was really relieved that it wasn't him. Guess I'm not being catfished after all. I picked up the phone and said "hello". "Where are you? You're taking forever" he replied. "I am here at the address that you gave me but some random dude opened the door."
"What does he look like?" Zion then asked. "He has glasses on, dark hair, around our age."
"Oohh that's my homie Brandon. Come upstairs". I wanted to make clear not to play games with me so I said "Just know my dad trained me to defend myself in dangerous situations. I'll gladly whoop your ass."

I hung up the phone and thought about the things that could happen if I go upstairs. I mean I still don't know if it's actually him. What if it's an old creep that's twice my age. Or worse a serial killer. I guess we will find out.

•XXX•

I made my way upstairs. It was a pretty big house. Bigger than I expected. I didn't know which door it was so I decided to just scream his name. When I did I heard a small "I'm here" coming from one of the doors. He didn't sound like a old man so that made me worry less. I opened the door and couldn't believe my eyes. It was actually him. He's real. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there.

"Are you just going to stand there or can I get a hug?" He was sitting on his bed. I watched his every move. He's even hotter in real life. "Thank you." He said. "Wait did i say that out loud?" I asked. "Yes you did ma"

I walked over to him really slow. He got up and Damnn this boy is tall asf. I'm 5"8 so there certainly was a height difference.
The closer I got to him, the faster my heart started pounding. I made my way over there and gave him a hug. It wasn't one of the forced, awkward hugs. It felt natural.

Z: "You look even prettier than on your photos."

D: "Thank you" I could feel my cheeks getting red.

Z: "So what do you wanna do?"

D: "I don't know I'm down for everything?"

Z: "Everything?" he said with a smirk plastered on his face"

D: "Everything." I said returning him the exact same smirk.

Z: "Well I'm hungry. Wanna go get something to eat?"

D: "Like you could read my mind."

Z: "Let me get my stuff then we can go."

•XXX•

We were on our way to the mall.
Zion was driving and I was sitting in the gunshot seat. We sang the lyrics to Malibu sleep, imported and many more songs.
We stopped at a traffic light. I looked at Zion who was looking out the window.
He really looked cute. I took in every feature of  his face had. Right before I wanted to turn my head, he looked at me. Straight in my eyes.
We were in a deep stare when we heard the cars behind us beeping.
The traffic light was already green.
Zion and I both looked away and laughed.

We were almost at the mall when Zion placed his hand on my thigh. I don't even know this boy for a day and he's already making me feel this way. I turned my head to face him.
He looked at me again. But this time with a big smile on his face.

At the mall
Zion and I walked through the mall.
We were walking so close to each other which made our hands touch every now and then. After the fifth time he grabbed my hand.
All I could do was look at our fingers that were intertwined.

When we were done eating Zion kept looking at my hand again. I think he's hesitating whether he should hold my hand again or not. He kept staring so I grabbed his hand and just held it.

Zion looked at our hands and smiled. He got his phone out of his pocket, made a photo of our hands and posted it on his Instagram.

Liked by therealnickmara, brandon_arreagaAnd 94,216 others

And 94,216 others.

Zionkuwonu She likes it when I call her mamas 😌❤️

Comments disabled

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: I got bored so I started writing this.

I got more but I don't want to make the chapters too long so it'll be easier to read.

Have a nice day 💕x