9 // Real Life + Instagram

Delainys POV

"I can explain..."

"So here I am giving my all to you, after knowing you for a day or two come to find out that I'm just what, a side nigga to you?" Zion backed away and stood up.

"No I never said that, just let me explain."

"I don't even wanna hear it."

I stood up too and walked over to Zion. I tried to grab his hand but he didn't let me. "So you're just going to jump to conclusions without letting me explain?" I asked slightly tearing up.

"What is there left to say? I mean it's obvious." Zion took a step back and looked me in the eyes. We don't even know each other for a week but it's safe to say that I already felt attached to him.

"What are you so worried about? You make it seem like I cheated on you."

"So there really is something going on..." Zion looked hurt. He slowly turned around and looked out the window.

At this point tears were streaming down my face. The fact that he thinks of me like that hurts, I've been nothing but good to him since we've met and this is how it's going to end...
"At the end of the day, I know my worth. I'm not mad, but I'm disappointed that you think that low of me. I hope you find what you're looking for one day. I wish you nothing but the best. Have a wonderful life Zion." I said all of this while walking backwards to the door. And when I finally reached the door, I got out of there as fast as I could.

Zions POV

Her words really got to me. A lot of questions were going through my mind. 'Was I too hard on her?' Was the one that kept coming back. We're not dating or anything so it shouldn't get to me this bad.

My heart was telling me to run after her, let her explain and make things work but something stopped me from doing that. Maybe it was pride, maybe it was just me being stupid. I guess I'll never know.

After debating for another 15 seconds I decided to run after her. I ran as fast as I possibly could, but when I stood in front of the house she wasn't there. Her car was still here, but she was nowhere to be seen. She was gone and I was too late.

I ran back inside and went up to my room. I sat down on my bed not thinking about anything. I believe her. And I should've believed her earlier. I shouldn't have doubted her. I should've let her explain. At this point I regretted everything I did and everything I didn't. I already miss her presence. What is this girl doing to me?

Delainys Pov

I stormed out the house and ran. Hitting the gym really worked in its favor for me. A friend of mine, Mariah, didn't live too far away from Zion. It was a 10 minute run. I hope she's home cause I don't want to pick my car up at Zions. I arrived at Mariah's house and rang the bell.

"What do you want n-" Mariah was very surprised to see me. But as soon as she saw my tears she brought me in for a hug and closed the door behind us.

"Aweee Babe don't cry. What happened?" She asked while still hugging me.

"Where do I start?" I said while sobbing into her sweater.

"How about you start from the beginning?"

"So I met this guy..." When I explained to her how Zion and I met, she was really happy for me but still confused on why I was crying.

"Well Everything was going great, we were cuddling and stuff and then somebody called me. You're probably wondering how me being called lead to me, standing on your doorstep, crying. Well the caller ID said 'Mi amor🌹'. Zion looked at my phone and saw the caller ID, he instantly got triggered and started talking about me having a boyfriend and stuff. Like you know, I don't have a boyfriend so I wanted to explain everything to him but he didn't let me. It felt like we had a bond, but him thinking about me this way hurts."

"Wait, Who called you then? I'm confused asf."

"It was Leya."

"Well I don't blame the boy. I'd probably think the same. It said mi amor... homeboy is just acting jealous. He thinks you're boo'd up. And I mean look at you. You're a catch, nobody wants you to be boo'd up, except if it's them." Mariah gave me a look I didn't like.

"I wouldn't just chill with him if I had a boyfriend... he was acting like I cheated on him." Thinking back to what just happened made me sad again.

"I think the two of you should talk it out. You might not know each other for a long time, but it sounds like the two of you developed some strong ass feelings for each other. ."

"I'm not ready to face him yet. This isn't the right time."

"There is never a right time, there's only a right now and a too late. Think fast before it's too late."

••••

Liked by yarashahidi, leyaaa and  12,998 others

and 12,998 others

Dbrown Fake a smile. No one knows you're broken.

View all 2,356 comments

Lainysworld That glow 😍

Yarashahidi Aweee text me babes :(

Leyaaa Mi amor 💕
Leyaaa Movie night?
> Dbrown Yes please 😓

Delainystannn The person that hurt you can suck My nonexistent imaginary d***
Dbrown liked  this comment

Julissabrown: No pc? 🙃
> Dbrown ugh shut up.

Hater Got dumped already?
> Duaneervin Wouldn't surprise me🤷🏾‍♂️🤭
> Randomfan Is that beef I'm smelling 👀

Pretty_beanzzz Zion deserved better anyways. I never liked her.
> Dbrown Get off my page then 😌
      > Fannn Go awfff sis

Jadenbrown Call me!

Lainyfan I made a drawing of you, can you please check it out? 🥰
Dbrown liked this comment

Zionkuwonu Come back? Please?
Zionkuwonu 💔

•••

Right now the only thing I need is for him to show me he cares. I am laying on Mariah's couch while listening to some music. The song that was on now is Gonna love me - Teyana Taylor. As the song was playing I couldn't help but tear up a little.

We shouldn't read into things so much
Overthinking understanding
Don't let our feeling, change it up

I wanna spend my nights with you
My life with you

These words and Duane's comment really made me question everything that happened in these last two days.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: And I ooop- 💀