20 // Real Life + Imessage

🚨 *This chapter contains smut*🚨

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

LAST CHAPTER

Our kiss turned into a make out session and soon enough we were undressing each other. By this time I already had one big ass boner. Delainy seemed to have noticed cause she started stroking it. She tugged on my pants as a sign for me to drop them. I didn't hesitate for a second but just when we were about to bring things to the next level we heard knocking on the door. I gave Delainy one last kiss before pulling my pants back up. 

"Ughhh I'm giving whoever just stopped me from getting dicked down, a week long of silent treatment." She said which made me laugh.

THIS CHAPTER

DELAINY'S POV

Two weeks later
Leya dragged me over to the PRETTYMUCH house. Again. Since she and Nick have been dating, we barely spend time together anymore. As much as I miss it, I'm not really complaining about it, cause I get to see Zion a lot.

Zion and I haven't talked about our relationship status yet. Right now we're just having fun.

We were all sitting in the prettymuch living room. I was sitting next to Edwin with Leya and nick on my other side. The rest of the boys were sitting on the other couch, on the other side of the table.

We were talking about fomo when I got a text.
Not just a text... it was a text from Zion. It said "I like that little outfit you're wearing  mamas😳😅"

•XXX•

Delainy    •=•   Lil mama 👅
Zion          •=•   My sexy ass nigga 🥵

My sexy ass nigga 🥵
I like that little outfit
you're wearing  mamas😳😅

Lil mama 👅
Keep it in your pants Caleb.

My sexy ass nigga 🥵
You know it turns me on
when you're feisty 🤕

My sexy ass nigga 🥵
And on top of that you're
wearing that dress I bought
you a couple days ago.

Lil mama 👅
Everybody can practically see
you drooling, you idiot.

My sexy ass nigga 🥵
Let me just take you upstairs to talk 😏

Lil mama 👅
To talk huh?🙂

My sexy ass nigga 🥵
Yeah... let me talk to you ma.

Lil mama 👅
We can't get out of here together.

Lil mama 👅
They think I hate you remember?

My sexy ass nigga 🥵
Let's have a fake fight then

Lil mama 👅
You owe me 🙄

My sexy ass nigga 🥵
I'm going to make it up to you!
Believe me😌

•XXX•

"Y'all are always fighting. It's annoying as fuck! Can you guys go fight somewhere else please?" They all yelled at us.

Don't ask me how we did it, but we pulled it off. Zion took me upstairs and as soon as he closed his bedroom door behind him he kissed me passionately.

I put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss and his arms were wrapped around my waist. "Jump." I did exactly as I was told and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. Zion squeezes my ass, making me moan.

"You're gonna have to be silent ma." He kissed me again, to stop me from moaning.

Zion gently placed me on his bed, not breaking the kiss. "You're beautiful" he said, making me smile into the kiss.

He made his way down to my panties and took them off. He pulled me to edge of his bed and got in between my legs. He started rubbing on my inner thighs and traced some kisses around my heat.

"Stop t-teasing" I managed to get out of my mouth. "You only had to say the words baby." Zion said in between kisses.

Zion kissed his way to my heat and sucked on it, making me gasp.

He slips one finger inside, making me a moan out his name. He slipped another one in, curling both of them hitting all the right spots. He pumps in faster and faster. "Z I'm close" I screamed out. He started going even faster than before. Right before I could come, he pulled his fingers out.

Zion got on the bed after pulling down his pants, revealing his big ass dick (cringeeeee🤒🤕 also Jesus forgive me for this🥺). He lined himself up with my entrance and pushed the tip in. He knows I hate it when he teases me, but he keeps doing it. I moved my hips a bit as a sign for him to go deeper.

He slowly slid his dick in, giving me the time to get used to his size. No matter how many times we did this, I'm not used to his size yet and to be honest I don't know if I ever will.

"You good?" He asked. "Mhmm." I moaned.

Zion saw this as his opportunity to speed up. "Zion I'm gonna c-"

"Hold it baby." I came closer and closer to my high. I started clenching around his dick. I heard Zion groan when I did. We were both moaning messes right now.

"Damn baby, don't stop doing that" he groaned again.

*After they did what they did*

"How long are we going to keep doing this sneaking around thing?" I asked Zion. My head rested on his chest and he was playing with my hair. "I don't know, but all I know is that I like having you around." I could hear him smile into that sentence.

"Me too." I said. I could slowly feel myself fall asleep, but I tried to keep myself awake.

"Go to sleep mi amor." Zion kissed my forehead.

"The others will find out."

"Who cares. They already know how I feel about you." He said and pecked my lips 3 times.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. Zion put his arms around me and pulled me into his chest.

"I love you."

Wait what?!!! HE. LOVES. ME?

Should I say it back? Do I love him? Did he even mean it? For all I know it could've just flipped out or something. Or he thought I was already sleeping.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
A/N: First time writing smut... I've never felt this awkward in my whole entire life. I literally searched 'how to write smut' up on google for this🤦🏾‍♀️ I'm good for now.

Today's song:

Suga - Star cast
(To match this chapters vibe a lil and because star is THAT SHOW)

Thanks for 19.7K my loveeeees 🤪