Chapter 5

The next morning she woke hearing Jason's voice. He had a key to her house and let himself in. He had come into the bedroom calling her name and stopped when he seen her laying on her made up bed fully dressed. He went over and sat on the bed. She rolled over, "What time is it"?

"5:15 and what is wrong with you? Are these the clothes you had on yesterday"?

She opened her eyes and looked down, "Yeah" She reached for him, he laid next to her and put his arms around her holding her close.

"What happened"? He whispered.

She told him of her meeting Tommy, the first time, time on her porch, and his dinner last night and then told him about the kiss, what he said and how she felt at the time and how confused she was, she told him everything. They were the type of friends that could share everything. He listened, her head was tucked into his chest, she couldn't see him smiling, he was happy she was feeling this, she needed someone and maybe this was the right one, who knew, but he was glad she was possibly seeing someone.

"Want me to go kick his ass for you, making you feel this way"? Smiling bigger, he had to give her shit.

"No, silence comes from you, you big lug"

"Fine, now what"?

"Jase, how the hell do I know"? "I'm going to shower and go to work with you today, I need to take my mind off this"

He unfolded himself from her, "Go shower, we will go to the shooting range first thing then maybe a few obstacles, bring your fun bag" He then went to make coffee and play on his phone while she got ready. She needed to burn off some energy to relax her thoughts, he knew her better than she even knew herself.

They arrived at the shooting range. Jason pulled up her first target, "Now, shoot his ass off for not carrying your books and walking you home from school" laughing at her as they put on the ear protectors and glasses. She looked over at him, grinned and shot her target dead center in the chest with 8 shots.

Jason looked on, "Damn, guess he did piss you off" laughing at her.

"Told you"! "Sometimes you just need laid, and after 3 years of nothing, yeah, when a hot gentleman turns you on, you need laid"!

"Ah, my Leigha, you spoke one key word in that whole sentence." "Gentleman"

"Jase, what the hell does that mean"?

"The man is a gentleman, he's not going bed hopping, he knows your no slut, he's treating as a lady should be treated, he's getting to know you, he's not rushing you, he's making sure he is who you want."

"Well for God's sake"! "How long does this gentleman's ritual take"?

"Get your toys out sweet cheeks, I held Julie off for 6 weeks"

"Oh my God, you did not"!

Laughing, "I did, hell, I thought you two talked about shit like that"

"No, we didn't" "Six fucking weeks, pull up another target, I got something else to shoot at now" shaking her head.

After an hour on the range, they changed and ran 2 obstacle courses to wear her down. Jason then took her grocery shopping then home. He helped her unload her groceries then headed back out.

Leigha had not seen nor heard from Tommy all afternoon and it was early evening, she had a ham steak and macaroni salad made up, she fixed a plate and headed over Tommy's, she figured since he was reading his script he might want a bite to eat, she'd be the nice neighbor.

She knocked on the backdoor, he answered and he looked like shit. "What's wrong Tommy"

"Sorry, migraines and reading sometimes gives them to me, got one today"

"Hummmm, let me sit this down, give me a minute and I'll be right back, trust me" she spoke in a low voice, she knew how horrible those were. And she went right home, got what she needed and was back in his kitchen before he knew it.

"You go lay on the sofa and drink this, I'll be right in" and off he went to the sofa, drinking the bottle of water she had given him, he just wanted to lay down, so he done as she asked.

Leigha mixed up her oils, chamomile, lavender, peppermint, basil and marjoram. She added coconut oil for her main base. Put a pot of hot water on, found his bathroom and grabbed 4 washcloths.

She went into his living room, he was laying on the sofa on his back, "Turn over darlin'"  and he did

She went into his living room, he was laying on the sofa on his back, "Turn over darlin'" and he did. She closed his drapes tight, turned off the lamp and lit her lavender candle. "Take off your shirt, and again, trust me."

He didn't fight her, he pulled his t-shirt over his head. She had moved his coffee table and got on her knees beside the sofa. She poured her oil in her hands rubbed them hard warming them up and began at the back of his neck. She heard him moan. He must have it bad, poor child. She proceeded with adding a hot washcloth there as she moved up to his temples, forehead, down his jawline and back to his neck, she even rubbed some in his scalp as she massaged away. She kept rotating the hot cloths from his neck and forehead as she continued. She believes he fell asleep right away but she massaged him for about an hour getting the oils in deep. She then blew out the candle, covered him with the throw off the back of the sofa, cleaned up the pan, washcloths and oils and slipped out of the house back home.

It wasn't even very late in the evening and she felt lonely all of a sudden. She went out to the back porch with some sweet tea, a few cookies and lit a joint. She sat and thought, and her thoughts had not been of work tonight but of Tommy.  And having her fingers and hands massaging and feeling his skin, her inner's quivering. She thought of what Jason said of the toys, oh no, she wanted the real deal, not the toys.

His Little WitchOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara