Chapter 30

It was Thanksgiving morning, her and Tommy had many talks about his schedule and decided that after Thanksgiving they would set hers with his. His mom Elizabeth arrived yesterday and Tommy has been spoiling her with so much attention, Leigha just loves her and loves sitting and talking to her and watching him and her talk.

  His mom Elizabeth arrived yesterday and Tommy has been spoiling her with so much attention, Leigha just loves her and loves sitting and talking to her and watching him and her talk

Leigha started a new tradition this year after talking to Julie. All years past her, Jason and Julie had a dinner at Julie's and Jason's. With their family growing as it has, the two decided they'd take turns, Leigha's, Julies, Sharon's and one day Ella would host as well. They all loved the idea.

Leigha had set the table perfect with the dishes, silver, candles, centerpieces and had a buffet set up on the counters and island. It looked beautiful in all the autumn colors and decorations. She loved Elizabeth's assistance in arranging, it all so perfect and her help in the kitchen.

The food was all on the warmers, everyone arrived, Ella bought Charlie with her. The wine was poured and everyone had sat at the table awaiting on Leigha or Tommy to assign grace to someone so they could dive in. Leigha had set her at one end of the table and Tommy at the other end as this was them hosting this year. Leigha then stood up,

"Ok, I've never hosted a Thanksgiving before, but my new tradition today is that I want to tell you all something"

She turned to Jason who was sitting next to her on her right, "Jason, my brother, I am so thankful that we met the first day of college, that we became who we are with each other and that you never gave up hope of finding your biological parents who now are our parents" "Life with you in it at my side has been a hell of a ride and I thank God for it"

"Julie, for being my best friend and the one who loves my brother to the ends of the earth, I am so thankful that I set you and him up on a blind date and that you are my sister now to the end of time"

"Next to her was Ethan, "Ethan, my little brother, I am forever thankful that I have you in my life, and whatever you do in your life, always keep Ella as your best friend as I have Jason, be there for her as she will be for you, and always know Jason and I are there for you both as well, I am thankful that you have accepted us"

Next to him was Elizabeth, Tommy's mom, she skipped her and Tommy and went to Ella who was across from Elizabeth, next to Tommy, "Ella, my little sister, I am thankful that you too are in our lives, you too, stay close to Ethan and know we are always here for you no matter what, and be who you are, as a woman grow strong and sturdy as a woman should be" "And always be honest and talk to that man next to you, it'll be your strength"

Next to Ella was Charlie, "Charlie, my new friend, I am thankful that you and Tommy are great friends, thankful that you treat my sister with respect and that I am able to call you my friend, help her follow her dreams, make it your mission to always see her smile and hold her tight when she's not, I am thankful that she has you treating her as a woman should be, and her at your side"