Chapter 12

She awoke to his whispers in her ear, "My lass"

"Mmmm"? Her face buried in his pillow, hair falling everywhere.

"I only have coffee, I don't have orange juice here which I know you prefer for breakfast, I forgot to buy that, what else do you like to drink"? "I'm making you breakfast in bed"

"You got two choices" she mumbled in his pillow, "One get my handbag, two keys are in there, one opens the back porch door the other opens the back door and the front. Two, take off your pants and come back to bed"

He smiled, "Where is your handbag"

"Still in your car, and those keys are yours now"

"You waited until after this before you gave me a key to your house"?

"You haven't given me yours yet, so don't go there my love, I'm one up on you again, now leave me sleep, you personally wore me out and I never sleep past 5" "Go away"

"It's 8 am, what time do you want to get up"?

"Good God almighty, your kidding me? Is today Monday"?

"Aye"

"Next monday at 4 am works for me"

He laughed and left the room. Went for her bag, got the keys added them to his and went to her place for her juice then home to finish her breakfast. He took his extra back door key and put it on her keychain.

He took her breakfast to the bedroom on a tray, she was awake and sat up and smiled at him, "I can't believe it's after 8, I've never been that wore out, and you awaken and bring us this, I might just keep you my love" smiling at him

"You have no choice, you've cast a spell for eternity my little wench"

"Ah, yes I did" and laughed with him as they ate.

After the meal was finished he got up and started the shower, then went and picked her up off the bed and into the shower with him. The water was so warm on her and he had a loofah and soaped it with a lavender scented bath gel and washed her whole body so erotically, "You did plan ahead" she whispered to him enjoying the shower with him. She turned to him and she began to do the same to him. Learning of each others bodies.

He took her out of the shower and carried her to the bed and both still wet from the shower he started to taste her all over when she turned to be over the top of him, she kissed his face, his neck, trailed down his chest and to his full erection, taking him into her mouth tasting him, salty in her mouth. He lost his hands in her hair that floated on his stomach. His back arched, he didn't know how much of her mouth he could have on him. The feel of her tongue gliding over him, the warmth of her mouth taking him in and in deeply, here is where he'd lose his mind, and he grabbed her head and pulled her back up to him, his hands on both sides of of her cheeks he took her mouth with his, she glided her hips up and sank down on him taking him in fully to her warm wetness. She took him to the end with her as she sank down on him quivering and him spilling into her as she released. She collapsed onto his chest with his arms wrapped around her holding her tight.

Once recovered they decided to go antique shopping today as Tommy was off today as well. "Did

You bring my handbag in"

"I did" "It's on the coffee table"

She got up to get it and back into the bedroom and laid across the bed naked checking her phone. She then was texting, "Work"? He asked

"No, sending Jason a text that I won't shoot your dick off anymore"

"Aye, I heard about that"

Laughing, "He told you huh"?

"He did and that you were an expert shooter and never missed a shot"

"True" "Now I'm going over to my place and get dressed for shopping, meet you here in half an hour to 45 minutes"? She leaned over him kissing him.

"I'll be ready, bike or car"?

"Jeep, I don't window shop, I buy" smiling at him as she pulled on his shirt and went home.

He just laid there on his back for a minute as he had just walked her walk out of the bedroom in only his t-shirt, 'Damn, I love that woman, she amazes me'!

They had went to several antique stores, she found several items she loved and purchased, a few were for his home to make it more homey than plain, she didn't tell him, she noticed she had his key now with hers and would put them up in his home when he was at work one day, this would save her the argument of her buying for him. Men were weird that way.

He spent the night at her place, and she woke at 4 am. She decided not to run this morning but went and checked emails, ignoring most as it was her holiday. Then she went up and made his coffee and breakfast, he had to go into work today for a while, she had decided on the beach today, a secluded private beach she knew would be all hers. She couldn't go into the ocean, swimming alone was a promise her and Jason had made, for each of their own safety issues, and it was a smart promise she never regretted, but she could sunbathe and get her feet wet for sure. She had told Tommy of her promise and he made her promise to him as well so he wouldn't worry. She did. She also told him this was Chef Stevens and Samuel's home on the beach she would be at. They were her friends and she often took to their private beach to think.