Chapter 26

That morning Tommy sent a text to Leigha: at the airport flying out, I've got a ride when I get in, so you don't need to come get me, see you soon, Love and miss you, xoxoxo

She read the text and replied: My sweet lips are ready for you my love xoxoxo

Tommy had a bit of a surprise for her when he got home which was why he didn't need a ride, he couldn't wait for her to see it.

Today was the day off before the Judgement Day course tomorrow. Everyone had their own thing to do. Callie was headed to the airport to pick up the team from Quantico and get them settled into the hotel, they were coming in for the race, wanted to see them win the big one again.

Mike and the guys were off to who knows where. Julie was home cleaning house, again.

Leigha had just looked at the clock, 11 am, she heard a car pull in and hoped it was Tommy. She went to the door and about fell over. Tommy and Ethan got out of the back seat and Charlie and Ella got out of the front. Tommy was smiling, everyone was. She ran out there, "What is going on here"? As she was hugging Ethan and Ella, then Charlie, before going to Tommy who had a shit eating grin on his face.

He bent, kissed Leigha, "You kids all go on in, I got a little driveway loving to get then we will be in"

They all laughed and went in.

"Scotty"?

"Well, it seems you introduced Charlie and Ella at your dinner party and Charlie was also there at Jason's dinner party"

"Yeah, so"

"Well when I talked to Charlie at the meeting, seems the two of them are having their own dinner parties and not inviting you or Jason"

"Oh, shit, and"

"And Charlie had made arrangements that he left his car at the airport, and when his flight got in he was going to pick up Ethan and Ella from school and bring them here a day early to visit before tomorrow's race so I hitched a ride"

"Oh, shit, does Steve and Sharon know"

"Nope, haven't told them yet, they were going to this weekend, Ella wants your approval and support first"

"Oh, shit"

"Steve and Sharon think they just drove here on their own today, they don't know the details that her and Charlie have been seeing each other."

"Oh, shit"

"Does the 'oh shit' mean shock is setting in and when and how does that wear off" "And like it or not you are now a big sister and must fill the roll of talking to your little sister, make sure that's all good in there and be there with her and back her up on telling your mom and dad, it's what big sisters do"

"Oh shit"

Tommy busted out laughing, "Come on, we need to go in"

"Yeah, and I'm sending Jason a text to get over here and play big brother roll"

Laughing, "Your not going to have him beat up her new boyfriend now are you"?

"Now there is an idea" laughing back.

They went in, they were all sitting on the patio, Tommy grabbed 4 beers and went out there too passing them out.

Leigha sent a text to Jason: Need you here now, need big brother, wait until you get a load of this.

He texted back: I just pulled up in your driveway witchy woman

She went out there and filled him in. He laughed. "Damn women" "Come on, let's go have some fun, follow my lead"