Chapter 19

She went to get her phone and had 6 missed calls from him, one was an hour ago. Worried she called him:

"Leigha, about time"

"What's wrong"

"I need to see you in person, I'm coming over now"

"Ok, come to the back door, I'm in the office"

"On my way"

That email, 6 missed calls, an hour ago, this late at night, she was now worried. He got there pretty quickly, way too quick and came in the back door.

Leigha met him in the downstairs living room. "What's wrong Jase" "Tell me now"

"Sit down" And he sat down and waited on her to join him.

"Jase"?

"Leigha, did you ever want to know who your real dad was"?

"Hell no and why are you acting like this at this hour with that stupid question, you've always known he bailed on my mom and I never cared about him"

"Leigha, I don't know how to tell you this, but you have always known I was adopted and always wanted to know who my real parents were right"

"Yeah" "Did you find something"? She knew he'd been looking for years and always getting dead ends.

"I did" "And that's the hard part that I need to tell you, it involves you too"

"Jase, what"? "Now you're confusing me, do you need me to look into something"?

"No Leigha, I have found it all, hard proof" "Listen to me now"

"Ok, go"

"Leigha, my mom had twins, she was 16 years old, her boyfriend was 17 and their parents made them give them up for adoption"

"You're a twin, oh my gosh there are two of you out there"!

"Leigha, here is the hard part, now listen and don't get mad ok"

"Jason, what"?

"Leigha, your mom adopted you too, she isn't your biological mom"

"Bull shit"

"Leigha, I have the papers, there wasn't a dad out there after all, she was a single woman who adopted and later she found your step dad married him, they never told you that you were adopted, hell your step dad might not have even known you were adopted by her"

"Jason, she would have told me"

"Many don't and she died before you got out of school, she may have been waiting to tell you or didn't know how"

"Jason"?

"Are you ready for the kicker in this whole mess"?

"Oh hell, bring it on"

"Your my twin"

And she just stared at him.

"Julie always calls us twins, we really are, it's even how we are, our minds work the same, we have the same interest, we think for each other, we can talk without talking" "Leigha, I have the proof, it's all in the envelope"

"Jason, what do we do"? "I can't even think right now" "Does Julie know"?

"Yeah, she knows I'm here"

Leigha just laid back on the sofa, how the hell do you absorb this? A hundred thoughts ran through her mind.

"Thank God we never had sex Jason, I'd be puking right now"

"Yeah, no shit, and maybe our subconscious knew and that's what kept us from it"

"Oh God Jason" "That's another dimension"

Her and Jason stayed on the sofa all night, they talked, he showed her the documents, they talked more. They freaked out together!

Tommy had gotten up at 5 to go pee and no Leigha in bed, her side was still made and cold, she had not been there all night, he worried that she had stayed up all night working on a case, he went downstairs to see about her. As he got to the bottom of the stairs there was her and Jason together on the sofa. Tommy walked over to her.

"You're up too early" she smiled up at him

"You've not been to bed, working on a case"?

"Yeah, let me get you a cup of coffee, you'll need a pot for this one"

She went to make coffee and he and Jason went out for a cigarette.

She came out with two cups and a bottle of water, after he had his cup he was ready to hear what they had, wondering why he needed to know the details.

"Jase, you tell him, I'm still freaking out over here"

And Jason told him the whole story of him knowing he was adopted, her not knowing and that they were yes indeed twins.

"You're birthdate's are different, Leigha you said Jason was 3 months older than you"?

"Yeah, about that, mistype on the adoption papers, a 5 and 8 look close in smeared old typewriter ink on the month, our day is correct. It all connects on the papers. We've decided to go in for DNA testing today to verify" Jason explained.

"Jase, If it comes out correct, I want us to go meet them, if she was 16 and he 17 maybe they wanted to keep us, it was their parents that made them give us away" " I want to meet them"

"We can, I've looked into them too, they live 2 hours away my little sister"

"Yeah, you were born first, your large ass had to get out of my way so I could come" laughing.

"Julie was right all along, she's always called you two twins" Tommy said smiling at them. He could see it too.

It was a rough day for Leigha, she made breakfast, shipped all the men out and home, took a shower and got ready to go with Jason to get the DNA test done. Tommy stayed behind to talk to her before going in to work today.

"Leigha my little lass, got a question for you" he asked as she was getting dressed and him sitting on the bed watching her

"Whatcha got my Scott"?

"The good news is we've been signed up by FX for season 3." smiling at her. "The question I have for you is, what do you think of me re-renting my house out to a couple of the guys for the season and moving in with you permanently"?

She turned to him, shoved him back on the bed, jumped on his lap as he was laying down, screamed "YES YES YES" wiggling her hips on his and her arms outstretched in joy!

"Well that settles that, I'll let Kurt know, he knows a couple of guys who need a place for Season 3." He grabs her head and brings her down for some loving kisses, happy that she was that happy!

"I'll start bringing your things over here this afternoon and getting things super cleaned over there" kissing him back

"No my lass, you've had no sleep, you go give blood or whatever you have to do with Jason then back home and I want your wee ass in bed, you were up all night" turning her over to be on top of her to make his word clear.

"Yeah yeah" "ok"

"Now, we are about done with Season 2, you know I'm going to be filming a couple of movies during Sons off season and I have some comic cons coming up. Going to be traveling too. We need to talk about this tonight when I get home, you understand, right"?

"I do Scotty" "I need to fill you in on a few things too, so how about a ride and picnic when you get back, find us a nice quiet place"? "I'll prepare, you drive"

"Done deal, and get some sleep" "Don't make me worry about you"

"Kiss me you fool"