Chapter 23

Two weeks had past, Leigh had her stitches out, 2 more weeks left for her cast to be on, Tommy had went off on one of his comic con's and Leigha went with him this time, he was only going to be gone 4 days and she needed to finally learn what his life was like with all his fans. She found it interesting and fun at most times.

Comic con she had no way to describe, she'd never seen anything like it before. She liked it a lot and met some interesting actors and such there. She was able to go to their suite when she needed to get away for a bit or to find quiet time. She loved traveling with him and enjoyed their time alone as well. She seen how comfortable he was around his fans, giving autographs, talking with them, talking on the panels and how his people who traveled with him helped him and now her out with everything.

When they got back home Jason had called and told them he had a meeting set up for them to meet their parents. He arranged it with Tommy's publicist, he hadn't talked to them yet, he said it was for him and Leigha to do together so he let Tommy's publicist set it all up, he was told, they had been looking for them since they were both 18 years old. That they had gotten married out of High School and started their search then.

Her and Jason cried knowing this, that they wanted to meet them too. It filled her heart. She had 2 days before the meeting date, it was arranged that the 4 of them would go to the parents home to meet them there.

XXX Mature XXX

Tonight she was in the shower with her cast tied up in a baggie when she heard Tommy come in, he had undressed and gotten in with her

Tonight she was in the shower with her cast tied up in a baggie when she heard Tommy come in, he had undressed and gotten in with her. He was washing her back and her enjoying it when a thought drifted in her head and out her mouth, "Tommy, have you ever done the back door thing"?

"What"?

"You know, sex, back door"

"Christ woman where does that question come from"

"Well, let me see, with you standing back there, the thought floated into my brain, traveled around

a bit in there, passed through my vocal cords then shot out my mouth" "Have you"?

Laughing at her description, "Aye I have in the past, why"?

"Have you thought about it with me"?

"Aye, but little one, I don't want to hurt you" and he was starting to get hard thinking of it now

"What if I told you it wouldn't hurt"

"Have you ever had it like that before" getting harder

"Once" "Will you do it"

"I don't want to hurt you love"

"Tommy, I can feel you back there right now and I'm getting excited" she bent and put her casted arm down on the shower seat and her other hand on the wall "Tommy, now please"

He had no strength, and she was damn near begging him by bending over and asking him

"Oh love, if it hurts stop me, please, promise"?

"Now Tommy"

He bent to her and reached around to her and started to massage her, warming her up, not that she wasn't already, but he loved his fingers and thumb there massaging and bringing her along with him.

He took a little oil from a bottle she had in there, rubs a bit on him, then slowly slid into her back side, slowly, moving slowly, allowing her to accommodate to him, kissing the back of her neck as her head hung down.

"Tommy, now, please, all of you now," she was beginning to moan, and the sounds that came from her throat always hardened him more

He gave her a little more moving slow, rubbing her harder. "Love, I can't hurt you"

"I need all of you now Tommy, now" she was pushing back on him to get more herself "Tommy, please"

He eased all of himself into her and was moving slow

She groaned, "Faster, now, please" She moved his hand that was massaging her and started massaging herself "Tommy, now, harder, faster, please, you feel so good, I need all of you fast now"

His hands went to her hips and he slammed her over and over, her head wrenched back her back arched in, her pressing her butt tight against him as if he had more to give, she massaged faster and then released with a moan of sheer joy. He followed her and released into her, his head arched back holding onto her tight praying his legs could hold him up.

Once he had gained comfort that he could hold himself up, he pulled out, put his arm under her arm, across her chest and brought her up to him, he then kissing the side of her neck as she moaned to a relaxed state.

"Damn Scotty, that was awesome" "We gotta do that more often"

"Love, I never wanted to hurt you there"

"I'm flexible my love and that felt like no other, I've been told that you can hit my G spot easier that way, must have heard right" "I think it worked"

"You're gonna kill me one day soon, are you always searching for the best way"

"Tell me you didn't like that"

"I can't, I loved it"

"Case closed" turning, wrapping in each others arms and kissing him as the shower water cooled running over them.