Chapter 28

~~~~~~~~~

They all arrived at the course, Jason, Liegha and their FBI team went over to find their trailor to get changed and everyone else went to find their seats, Tommy met up with the Sons members who showed up and with Samuel and Chef Steven, this is when Tommy realized this was a mud run, good Lord what is this woman doing? They were all seated and it was about time for the Judgement Day race to begin, this was between the FBI, State Police, City & County Police, Fire Department & EMT's. Who was the best of the best!

Leigha and her team came out of their trailer and met at the starting area. Tommy's eyes got huge seeing her in her tight outfit with her hair in a ponytail trailing behind her and Callie was hot too, he wondered what he did to deserve Leigha, he was a blessed man. The men in their group whistled and talked about how hot they both looked, then Sharon spoke up, "Well, mama's got her eye on those lovely hard bodied men she's playing with and if anyone of them wanna come sit on my sofa and watch sports, you'll not hear me refuse them, if they are dressed that way"! Steve laughed at her statement as did all the others, even Chef and Samuel agreed with Sharon

Tommy was watching Leigha jump up and down shaking her arms getting warmed up and looking at the horrible course she was about to run, she had spirit as she was going to do this, a lot of men can't complete or refuse to, it was a brutal course and he prayed she wouldn't get hurt.

It was a timed race of this course with 3 teams going at one time and two following them. Leigha's team was one of the first three. Jason was over there giving his motivational shouts to them, he'd be with them on their sideline the whole time.

The announcer started his introductions and within minutes the gun went off and Tommy froze watching her, he'd never seen her like this before, none of them had except Jason and Julie and her FBI friends.

Jason was shouting at them keeping them in line and giving them their good jobs as Tommy watched Leigha run through all 12 tires never missing a step, then to the bars and arm over arm, her muscles showing, her strength, her lower body moving her along hand over hand and never missing. Then to the wall of the rope, seeing her skoot up the wall with the rope, it was perfect, he seen men stumble on this one, but not his Leigha, then climbed over and down, then to another wall, 14 feet high, where Joe put his back to it, hands clasped in front of him, Mike stepped into his hands then stood on his shoulders, they'd made a latter for the others, then seen Marcus climb over both of them stepping into their hands then onto their shoulders and to the top, the crenging on those men's faces as they were climbed on, then Callie up and over and then his Leigha, up and over two men and sat on the top of the wall with Marcus as Callie went down the other side, his Leigha had the strength to help Marcus pull Mike up the wall then she went down the other side as Marcus and Mike pulled up Joe. Amazing, Tommy thought, her strength, then they were at a wall where he seen Leigha and Callie jump into a hole of muddy water, heads under water as the men stood there waiting on them, the ladies had to untie ropes to release a spot big enough for them to get under the wall to the other side, the amount of time they were underwater worried Tommy, but he knew she was an excellent swimmer, he could also hear Jason shouting at them with motivation. Finally she came up for air then back down again, he then seen her on the other side and Callie up to let the men go down, under and to the other side with her. He watched the other obstacles as the bow and arrow, they had to get 5 arrows into the bullseye, Leigh did it with 5 shots, damn he thought and seeing her formation was amazing, then the gun range, shot her targets straight on, these two, her and Joe did as they were both expert shooters, Tommy knew she was but he didn't know how perfect she was until today. Other obstacles were completed, 3 in a row were upper body and on the second one he seen her stop several times and hold on with one hand and shake her other hand and arm down like she was in pain, Jason was still encouraging her, telling her she could do it and she kept continuing. He wasn't stopping her as Tommy knew Jason knew this was her previous broken arm she was shaking, Tommy was worried, Jason didn't seem to be, Tommy had to trust him, he had no choice, he felt Sharon grab his hand and squeeze, he put his arm around her shoulder holding her as she too watched. After the second one was complete she stopped at the top with Joe, Jason tossed him something and Tommy seen Joe wrapping her arm in what appeared to be tape real fast with Jason shouting at them to hurry. She was kneeling and appeared to be in pain but wasn't going to quit Tommy could see, this bothered him but Jason was sending her on. She went through the third hand over hand bars, still appeared to be in pain but still giving over 100%. Then it was 3 lower body obstacles, finally it was up a long rope and all 5 members had to be on the rope before the top person could ring the bell, Tommy about freaked out, Leigha went up first then the other 4, Jason shouting at her the whole time and having her move faster and faster and she did, the bell was rang and into the pool of water they all dropped, they then ran to the final tape, they finished first but had to wait until all 5 teams finished, calculate errors and times before the announcement. She collapsed on the ground and Mike on top of her, they were all on the ground hugging, laughing and trying to find their breaths, Jason was in the middle of them. Someone took them all over bottles of water, 2 each, they each drank one and had a water fight with the other one. Then Tommy noticed an EMT on standby go over to Leigha and pulled her out and Jason went with her. They were checking her arm, removed the tape, examined it and retaped it, this worried Tommy, did she hurt it bad, was it rebroke?

He'd have to wait until the end as they were all standing there waiting on all the other teams to finish and the final results to be announced.

They were all in, now the wait on the judges, finally the announcements, 5th, 4th, 3rd, then 2nd and then the FBI team were celebrating jumping up and hugging, it was amazing, Team FBI 1st for the 4th year in a row, cheers were coming from all their spectators.

They finally got it together and were coming to them to celebrate, Leigha was on top o f Marcus's shoulders, Callie on top of Joes! Arms all outstretched in celebration! Marcus took Leigha straight to Tommy giving her to him! Wet muddy hair and all. He loved it and her and didn't care.

He asked about her arm after kissing her, "Needs x-rayed again to be sure, we'll do that later, they think it was just the strain, nothing to worry about and I feel fine now"

Once they were all congratulated they went back for their trophy, this was all done for nothing more than a trophy, the money collected for entry was by donation and all donated to the Children's Hospital wing. The announcement of the money collected by those there was over $20,000, Tommy was impressed what they had done this day. Physically, mentally and their donations.

Callie brought the trophy over to the other FBI team members who were in attendance and handed it off, it would go to the Hospital also until next year, it was always kept there.

After the celebration they had showers for the runners then a donated catered lunch for all in attendance by all the restaurants in the county. A lot of food was donated, enough for the runners, workers and guest. A huge amounts of picnic tables for them all to set.

During the lunch an officer from the City department who had ran had said several not so nice things to Leigha that several had heard, and Leigha ignored him. Tommy, Ethan and a few others were getting real pissed. Tommy was about to get up and stop his shit when Jason put his arm on his shoulder and his dads, "let her be, this is her fight, trust me". That pissed Tommy off as he wanted to protect his woman, but trusted Jason. The officer shouted one more nasty thing to her and up she got, walked over to him, his back was to her, she grabbed him by the back of his head, grabbed his hair, slammed him off the bench and onto the ground, stepped over him before he realized he was even on the ground and bashed his face in over and over and the man could only try and block punches that he failed at. Jason walked over to her with Tommy, Jason grabbed her by the waist and pulled her off of him, she then leaned down and spat on him. Tommy looked at him and said, "Piss with my woman again you mother fucker". Jason handed her to Tommy, the other City Police cheered Leigha, they had tried to shut him up but couldn't, the ass finally got up after Leigha walked away with Tommy and Jason and went to the EMT truck, he was bleeding pretty bad, her hands were bleeding too but Mike fixed her up, smiling at her the whole time, "our little tornado". Ethan was seeing more now about what they were all referring to.

She sat back down by Tommy, he looked at her and said, "Woman, you impress me everyday, and I'm going to put a note on the bathroom mirror that says, 'Never to piss you off'".

She laughed, "Fucking little mother fucker is the their bad apple in their basket and had a good fucking beating coming"

Her dad patted her on the back, he also knew who this guy was but looked at Leigha, "Girl, I'll let those words pass this time, as I agree, but" smiling at her.

"Opps, fucked up, I mean, opps, sorry" and laughed with him.

Ethan looked at Charlie, "I've never gotten a pass, how the, never mind" and laughed with Charlie who patted him on the back smiling

Before they left that day to go home,the other City officers came over to Leigha, apologized and let her know that they had one officer who was headed to the unemployment line tomorrow. They let her know that they had respect for her and also apologized to Tommy and her family. She had respect for them and was glad they had enough of their bad apple.