Chapter 31

Tommy had to take his mom back to Scotland 3 days later, her visit with them was short this time. Tommy had been on the phone off and on, well actually quite a bit those 3 days, he always took his calls in the garage or in the bedroom leaving Leigha to not hear a word of them, she only thought that he was working out final details of the next several months. Even when she asked him about them and if that's what they were all she got was a 'aye'.

Jason had called Leigha and asked her to meet him at work, he had a few files she needed. Leigha had told Elizabeth and Tommy she had to run this errand and would be right back, Tommy replied, "Take your time and have lunch with him, I'm going to use this time to take mom out to see a few sites and a little shopping" "We will have a day together, mom and I"

Leigha agreed, she would miss her too when she left and knew Tommy wanted to spend time with her. He loved his mom.

Everything was working out perfect for Tommy. She had said she didn't mind when and where and he was again taking the bull by the horns and about to give her a surprise she'd never forget, he only worried he had everything covered and she wouldn't ever figure it out. He had her whole family and friends in on it, everyone but her.

He was planning their wedding in Scotland at his mom's ranch. He had called Mike to set it up for the FBI team to fly there, Chef Steve and Samuel to be there. Jason and Julie were helping him and making their arrangements, Ethan, Ella and Charlie, he had even called Kim who was bringing his family, and her parents were overjoyed.

Tommy had actually taken his mom over to her parents home to make a few arrangements that afternoon.

Julie and Ella had met them there.

Elizabeth, all excited with this had mentioned to Sharon, "We need to worry about her dress, how shall we do this"

Julie cut in, "Got that covered, she has her mom's dress from when she got married, it was put up in a closet downstairs of her house, I snuck it out last night and took it home with me after Tommy told us what he wanted to do, I looked at it, it'll fit her"

Sharon smiled, "She loved her mom who raised her, a part of her will be there with her, we shall then each make purchases to complete it" "I'll buy her bouquet, a fresh start we have is what it'll mean"

Ella stated, "I'll get her a blue necklace and bracelet, so something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue"

Julie then, "I'll go in with you on that Ella, as sisters uniting together, we will buy 3 alike, a set for each of us and that only leaving you Elizabeth"

Elizabeth smiled, "I have a beautiful white winter long fur cape that Tommy bought me after he filmed Braveheart as a gift, I shall let her borrow it for her winter wedding in the Highlands"

Tommy was talking to her father out in their backyard about getting their tux and him wearing a kilt as tradition. Tommy had set up for her new dad to give her away. Jason his best man with Julie her maid of honor. Ethan and Ella as their groomsmen and bridesmaids. He sure hoped he had it all covered. He was having Charlie and Kim walk her mom and his mom down the isles. His niece and nephew from his family as ring bearer and flower girl.

That night on the patio Tommy sat with Leigha and his mom enjoying the evening, Elizabeth looked over to Leigha, "Leigha, I was thinking, I love visiting with your parents, your mom is very inquisit of Scotland as is your father is, let's you and them travel back to Scotland so you and them can see our beautiful land and visit our home"

"Elizabeth, are you sure"

"Of course I am our lass, I'd not have mentioned it if I wasn't, I love having guest over" "You shall call them now and allow them to make arrangements with their employment and Tommy you shall purchase their tickets"

"Oh Elizabeth, how wonderful" "Tommy"? Looking over at him.

"Go call them, mama's orders"

Elizabeth said to here as she stood, "My lass, you shall also call me mom now as well, as my son will one day very soon bring you into our fold of our family" smiling at her.

Leigha walked over to her, bent to give her a huge hug, "I love your son and I love you too so very much, mom" then turned and ran into the house to call her parents, whom she didn't know was already waiting on the call as Tommy had set that up as well.

Elizabeth looked over at Tommy, "She hasn't a clue, I will be in the room when she realizes all that is about to happen to her and who will all be there" "I may be more excited than she will be" laughing.

Tommy laughed with his mom, he loved being this close to her and her helping him out with all of this and her love for his new to be wife.