Chapter 29

It was nearing Thanksgiving, the first of November was here, she still couldn't get Tommy to talk much, he seemed the same but a little distant, he was off here and there, getting things lined up for the Sons off season and just didn't share much with her. Leigha had made her list for Thanksgiving this year and was hosting it this year, her family had grown and she wanted it perfect this year. Tommy told her his mother was flying in for Thanksgiving, that she would be with his brothers and sisters for Christmas, Leigha was excited to meet her. She would fly in the day before the holiday, Tommy had made all the arrangements.

He was home this week, she hadn't seen much of him, his hours were a bit weird having to finish up the season of Sons. Tonight he had gotten home a little late. Leigha had been thinking about what would happen after they wrapped up the season and what was he going to do, and what they were going to do or what she was going to do, it was on her mind all day. She had started to get frustrated as she couldn't get it off her mind today.

When he got home later that evening, Leigha had worried so much and had not been able to get anything from him that she was very distant and quiet when he got in.

He finally, not sure of what was wrong, went into the kitchen where she was making dinner and just stood in front of her and took her shoulders, "Leigha, talk to me, what is wrong tonight"?

And he sure didn't see it coming, she took the plastic bowl she had in her hand and threw it across the room to the sink and turned on him!

And she came off screaming, jerking away from him, "Talk to you, Talk to you, Fuck you, you don't talk to me" "I had us figured to Thanksgiving but nothing after that"! "Talk you you, fuck you Tommy" "Notch your fucking bedpost and leave me the fuck alone" "I can't take anymore" I'm fucking done with this talk to me bull shit when you don't talk to me, fucking nothing" "Fuck you, I need to be alone"! And she ran down stairs

He called after her, "Leigha" he shouted to her in his loudest voice "What the fuck are you talking about" as he heard her slam her office door from upstairs, He turned, confused and went to get a glass of whiskey, then he'd go down and figure this whole mess of whatever the hell she was talking about out.

He was about to go down there when he heard her jeep pull out of the driveway, "What the fuck"! He knew she had just went to Jason's, he slammed his glass in the sink, it broke, if she didn't have him, she went there, he knew this. "Well fuck this, I'll go there and fix this shit whatever this shit is"

He went out, got on his bike and went to Jason's, as he pulled up her jeep wasn't in his driveway. He'd know where she was. He went straight into the house, him and Julie were on the sofa watching something on tv, they looked up, "Tommy, what's up brother" Jason smiled at him.

"Your sister, where is she"?

"No clue, why"

Tommy started to pace his living room, Julie got up, "Tommy, what's wrong"?

"I came home and she was quiet, I asked her what was wrong and I don't know what the fuck she is screaming at me about, something about notching my bedpost and she isn't going to talk, I'm supposed to talk, I don't know what the fuck about and then off she went, figured she'd come here, I don't know what is wrong with her" He stated very sharply.

Jason listening trying to figure it out too, Julie now knows, she looked at Tommy, "Tommy, you men are sometimes real bastards, and today is your day"!

"What" he shouted back "What the fuck did I do"

Jason was waiting on that answer too as Julie continues shouting at Tommy, "Leigha fell in love with you you ass hole and you confess your love to her too, she had you living with her, she knew until Thanksgiving but not after that, you happen to be an actor with all kinds of shit going on after your season ends here, traveling and shit, where does that leave her?" "You packing up and moving on"? "You coming back to live with her again in May"? "You moving on to someone else during the winter"? "You coming in and out all winter for a piece of ass and out again"? "You haven't said shit to her as to what her life will be after this month" "Not one word" "What the fuck do you think is wrong now"? "Fucking men"!