Chapter 32

The days had passed, packing was complete, the air flight as long as it was and Leigha was now in Scotland with Tommy, his mom and her parents, she would meet his family the next day or so as his mom was working out plans.

A few days later Tommy had taken Leigha on a morning tour of their area of the highlands, he had to get her out of the house this morning as all the guest would be arriving, he was having their cars taken to the house down the road after they all got there, he had them all coming between 10 & noon and so she wouldn't notice or know they were there.

She was so happy with him, seeing his home there, being with his mom, being with him. He showed her the ocean, the cliffs, cottages, and castles. "Tommy, it's all so beautiful and I love seeing all the horses roam in the snow, it's all so very beautiful, it's breathtaking"

"It is my love and I love seeing it again with you, it's almost like the first time I see it as I see it in your eyes and watching you"

"Tommy, I love you so much"

"You better, your about to be my wife" "Now we need to get you home and some of mom's warm tea in you to warm you up"

They were sitting on the sofa visiting his mom and her parents, she was snuggled up to him with his arm around her, now was his time, he prayed again it worked out.

"Leigha" he began, "Would you marry me here in Scotland"? "Your parents are here and my mom"?

"Oh Tommy, I told you anywhere and anytime, but there would be so much to do, people to invite, shopping to do, so much and we are only here for a few more days" smiling at him.

"What if I could do it all"? Looking down at her

"Yeah right, but we can make plans and make it happen soon I'm sure"

"Ye have no faith in me"

"Not as fast as this week my love, not a chance you could even come close to pulling that off" "Wish you could though"

"Wanna watch me my lass"?

"Yeah right" she snickered at him. "You know I'd have to have Jason here, Julie, Ella, Ethan and oh geez Tommy, my list, so, yeah right, can't be done this week"

"Watch me perform a miracle my lass" He whistled.

And out of the other room they all came out smiling. Leigha was in shock as her hands went to her mouth, "Oh my God, Tommy, you did this, Oh my God" tears fell as she opened her arms for a ton of hugs "And you were all in on it" and she was now meeting the rest of his family at this time too.

Tommy watched her enjoying her moment of surprise, Jason walked up to her, "And we are going to do this today, you will not get out of marrying the one man who can withstand our little witch of a tornado"

Tommy hugged her, "That she will, today."

"Mama" she cried to her mom. So happy.

"My Leigha, we need to go upstairs, I have a surprise for you" Sharon told her.

"Mama" and Julie, Ella and Elizabeth followed them up.

Leigha sat on the bed and as she did her mom sat on one side and Elizabeth on the other. Julie took out her mom's dress, Leigha started crying, "Your mom who raised you to be a perfect child shall be here with you today, you shall wear her dress" Sharon said in tears. "I have your bouquet" as Ella handed it to her, "A bouquet from me, as we are all starting as a fresh new family"

Ella then handed her 3 boxes, "And from Julie and I, blue necklaces and bracelets for the three of us new sisters, as we too bond together on your beautiful day."

Julie then handed her the white cape as Elizabeth told her, "It's a gift from Tommy to me that you shall borrow today on a day we are blessed with" "You now have something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue, I think we have it all set"

Julie kneeled down in front of her taking her hands, "Time to get you ready to be Mrs Flanagan, everything is being catered in right now, we have an hour and the minister will arrive for us all to hear you and Tommy's vows of eternity" "We all love you my sister"

"I can't believe you all done this, and everyone is here, I, wow, Tommy just gave me the biggest surprise I've ever had and God knows I've had a few this year" hugging Sharon then Ella.

She walked over to Elizabeth, tears running, "I am so proud and happy to marry your son, he is my love and my life and thank you for giving him to me"

"My lass, I am not giving him to you, he is giving you to us, and your family is growing" "We all love you my lass"

"Oh I love you back so much"

The wedding went off without a hitch, Leigha enjoyed every moment of it, Tommy and his mom had done a perfect wedding for her and Tommy. And everyone that attended was a blessing to her, it amazed her that they were all there for the best day of her life.

Tommy had been so proud when he seen her walking down the aisle with her new father, the happiness on her face, seeing her tears of happiness run down her cheeks as he wiped them away allowing new ones to run

Tommy had been so proud when he seen her walking down the aisle with her new father, the happiness on her face, seeing her tears of happiness run down her cheeks as he wiped them away allowing new ones to run. It was his proudest moment with her, taking her has his wife.

That afternoon Leigha took a little walk out in the snow to take a little breather, Tommy seen her walk out and followed her, lighting a cigarette, he loved to just sit and watch her, she had walked over to one of their white horses and knelt, her and the horse had touched foreheads just as Tommy had snapped a picture of them. When he looked at it later he decided he'd blow that one up very large and hang it over the fireplace of their new home, he loved her innocence.

They visited everyone that night and all the next day, Tommy had rented a conference room all decorated the next day to make it easier on everyone who was staying at the hotel and for him to bring Leigha there for a days worth of visiting and celebrating before they all headed back to the states or his family home.

That night when she thought he was taking her back to his mom's he didn't drive that way. "Tommy, where are we going, your moms house was a left not a right"

"My love, my wife, can I give you one more surprise"

"Tommy, good Lord, what else can their be"?

And to the airport, to a secluded beach for a 2 week long vacation with only her.