Chapter 9

Her mouth dropped open as he pulled off the road. A waterfall and pool of water, how beautiful!

He shut the bike off, she got off, "Tommy, oh my God"

He was smiling, she was in love with this place he had found.

He sat on the grass hillside as he watched her wandered over to the water, he loved watching her. She skipped rocks in the water, she was good at it too. He watched as she took off her boots and socks and walked in the water, the rocks didn't seem to bother her he noticed. She then took her top and tossed it off and then her jeans. Holy Mother of Christ, she jumped in and he stood up. "My lass what are you doing"?

"Damn, this water is ice cold, you should join me, refreshing"

"Yeah, no, not if it's that cold, you be careful"

"I looked around, didn't see any sharks, I should be ok"

He laughed, "Are you sure no sharks"?

"No, just you" laughing with him.

Her phone rang that was in her jeans pocket. "You can answer it, I don't care"

He picked it up, noted it was Jason, "it's Jason"!

"Hello Jason" he continued

"Hello Tommy, guess witchy woman is with you today"

"She is and now I see why she scares you"

"Good grief, what is she doing now"

"Skinny dipping alone under a waterfall"

Jason laughed, "Not surprised" "woman fears nothing I swear" "Tell her I have a 20 something year old cold case that will be of most interest to her when her vacation time is over, but I don't want to rush her vacation, God knows she needs it"

"I will tell her"

"Tommy while I got you on the phone, speaking of this case, I'd like to meet you after work one night for a beer or afternoon for lunch, I'd like to talk to you before I give it to her"

"I can do that, how about tomorrow, lunch at noon at the Corner Pub on Oak Street"? "Is there something I need to worry about"

"Time and place works, no worry, just need to give you a heads up and would like to talk with you more, you are seeing my best witch, need to know you more"

"Agreed" "And does she need to know we are meeting"

"If you don't tell her she will figure it out, she won't mind us meeting, she trust us both" "Besides, it's me she will beat up, not you this time, you'll get future beatings after she knows you better" Laughing "Woman's a witch, you'll learn" Laughing harder.

"Her spell has been cast on me, I'm finding out" "See you tomorrow"

And they hung up.

He sat again and watched her beautiful body floating in the cold water, so slick and so relaxed, perfectly curved in all the right places, he wanted to taste each inch of her. He became so hard watching her, Mother of Christ, think of something else, but his mind wouldn't cooperate, he'd have to suffer and he did.

"Tommy, grab that blanket, I'm ready to get out"

He got up and grabbed his old sweatshirt he had in his saddle bag and not the blanket, if he suffered, so would she.

"No blanket"?

"Ah, no my little witch as you are proving to be, you made me suffer up here, come and put this on, it'll take the chill off"

"Um ok, turn around"

"Oh hell no my lass, and besides I've seen you naked, remember I undressed you and laid with you one night in my arms, come on up my bathing beauty"

"Oh yeah, true, but you'll suffer more"

"Maybe, but I can hold my pain, better than you"

"Don't even make me go there, that could really hurt you" she said laughing as she got out and she tossed his sweatshirt over her head and put it on.

She sat and put on her jeans and boots and shook her hair out and then tossed it back up and clipped it up. "Tommy this place is so beautiful and fun, how did you know I'd like it"?

"I am learning you and I love it so I thought I'd share it with you"

"Great minds think alike" "Thank you for bringing me here and sharing this with me"

"You are welcome my little one" "Are you hungry"?

"I am"!

"Come on, got a place for you"

He took her to the little restaurant on the highway, good ole home cooked food. They ate like pigs, they were so hungry, "Didn't know someone as little as you could eat so much"

"Starve me again and I might eat you" she laughed, "That didn't come out as I had planned" she laughed more as he did too. "Eat"! Both of them laughing hard.

He told her over the meal that him and Jason were having lunch tomorrow and he had a case for her but she'd get it after vacation. She simply said, 'Wondered when he want to interrogate you" "Have fun with that" She laughed.

He shook his head, wasn't what he thought but who knows? He'd find out soon enough and could handle it he was sure of.

He took her home, parked the bike, took her in his arms, kissed her deeply then leaned back looking at her, one hand on her cheek and the other tangled in her hair standing so close they were touching bodies. "I've got errands to run in the morning, meeting Jason for lunch and then I'll pick you up at 8 and taking you to a fancy dinner on the town, be ready my love" and kissed her again passionately. He then released her standing there with her breathless as he unlocked her door from the keys he took from her hand, she stepped in and he tossed her keys on the table and went home.

She walked straight into her bedroom and fell on the bed face first. 'That man is driving me insane'! She laid there and went over the day over and over again, she loved this man, she loved her day with him, she couldn't think of one thing that wasn't special about him or her day with him.

After an hour of lying there, she took out her phone and sent him a text, she knew he'd be laying next door awake as she was and he needed to know:

Define love: Allow me: Is it?

A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection.

Sexual desire

All of the above

I pick 4.

Thank you for today! It was a beautiful day!

Goodnight my Scot. XOXOXO

She got up, laid her phone down, took a shower and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~

Tommy's phone buzzed, he looked at it, message from his lass, his sweet dream of the night, his reason he would get no sleep tonight with her on his mind, he opened the message and read it.

He had never had a more emotional text, he loved her, he replied: 

Great minds think alike, sweet dreams my lovely lass, xoxoxo