Chapter 11

Leigha was home preparing for her dinner tonight on the town, she was thinking, 'tonight best be the night, and she would dress to provoke it, poor man will lose his mind if he doesn't follow through tonight, damn'

She showered, pampered herself, put her hair up with leaving a little to fall, spent time on her makeup, and then dressed, it was near 8:00 and she was looking in the mirror, admiring the work she put herself through to look this sharp tonight. She added a jacket to hide the provocative parts at this time, she'd uncover it at just the right time, she had her own plan. Then her doorbell rang, goofball, she left it open for him.

She opened the door, he was there, nice black pants, black shirt and a white jacket, damn he was hot!

She was standing before him, in a little red dress with a cover-up jacket with red high pumps on and her hair up, she was beautiful, he loved her hair down, he'd take care of that later as she looked hot with it up. He handed her a bouquet of mixed flowers. "For you my love" "And you look delicious tonight"

"Thank you and you clean up well too I'd say" smiling at him. She took the flowers into the kitchen and put them in water then walked them back to her bedroom and put them on her bedside table. She then met him back in the living room. "Ready when you are"

He opened the door, his Lincoln was in her driveway, he walked over and opened her door and then to his side. He got in and before he started it he leaned over and turned her to face him, cupped her chin in his hand and kissed her, he then started the car and drove off.

"Where are we headed may I ask"

"You may ask, but you shall wait to see"

"I do like surprises" "I can wait"

He looked over and smiled at her.

They small talked on the way. And arriving at the Hotel with the valet opening her door, she knew where he was taking her, this ought to be so fun she now knew, he was in for the surprise now, she was glad he knew of the best place in town to eat though. She was finding her humor in her thoughts.

She took his arm as he guided her in and to the elevator, pushing the top floor button, he kept looking at her smiling and she smiling back, so relaxed they were. She couldn't wait to see how this played out.

As the elevator door opened Tommy guided her out, and the fun began, the maitre 'd seen her and about ran over to her, "My Leigha, my beautiful love" "May I" asking Tommy to hug her, Tommy took his arm from her and smiled at him.

"Samuel, my knight in shining armour" "How are you"? Samuel was an out of the closet gay man and that was obvious, him and Leigha had known each other for several years.

"I am perfect now that I see you looking so perfect and beautiful" "And you"? "With Mr Flanagan, let me seat you my dears" and he guided them over to the table as Leigha now had her hand on Samuel's arm walking with him and Tommy following. The table was in a corner with a screen blocking others from seeing them with beautiful greenery surrounding it and them still being able to see the city lights, it was a perfect spot.

After seating Leigha and Tommy sitting, "Mr Flanagan, shall I pour your drinks"? He had the champagne already in a bucket of ice on the table.

"Yes please" His eyes never leaving Leigha's. He knew she had him on this one. Samuel served them their glasses and then disappeared.

"OK my lass, talk" smiling at her.

"I asked you where, you didn't tell me, this one is on you" laughing "I've known him and Steven for years, we have even been to each others house having game nights, like board games, trivia and stuff and drinking and having fun, even Jason and Julie know them and go too, you should have told me you were bringing me here" laughing.