Chapter 15

The next morning Leigha as usual woke before Tommy, she wiggled out of bed, went and made his coffee, she got her a piece of toast and a bowl of fruit, her top half of her home had its own deck off the kitchen, she hardly ever used it as she was usually down stairs working and used the porch, she took her breakfast out to the deck and watched the sun rise. She then went in and put on some bacon for Tommy's breakfast, she could move, it was slow, it hurt only a little but with the meds she could do this and she did.

Tommy woke to the smell of bacon, this triggered him, that little wench is not in bed, she is up and being happy homemaker on her first day after getting out of the hospital and a cut across her side, oh hell no! He tossed on his jeans and didn't button them, he charged out to the kitchen with the thought of, 'this is going to be fight number one'! And he will win!

He got to the kitchen and there she was sitting at the table playing on her phone with only his t-shirt on, "Good Morning Sunshine" she smiled at him.

He's now wondering how to proceed with ripping her a new ass but he has to, "Leigha my lass, you little wench, tell me why I am off work today"? With his hands on his hips.

"Uh oh, um, so you can smell bacon and get out of bed and finish it so I can go lay on the sofa and be the queen for the day" "Am I right"? Opening her eyes wide and raising her eyebrows, smiling so big.

He shakes his head, heads to the stove, "Go to the sofa woman" "Now"!

"Can you come here first, you forgot my morning kiss"

He walks over to her, bends and kisses her, she puts her fingers inside the open area above his zipper, as he lifts up, she bends her face to kiss him just below his belly button, running her tongue up and down the small area, "Leigha, no".

"Please, can't the little girl have her candy now, I ate all my breakfast"

"Leigha, no" and he backed away from her. "Good girl, now to the sofa or I'll send you to your room"

She got up and was walking to the sofa and as she passed him, "Go ahead and send me to my room, wait until you see my toy box I have in there"

He went back to flip the bacon and finish, "Is it your mission in life now to torture me"

"Yippers" she cuddled on the sofa and had a throw she tossed over her legs.

"You're succeeding" "Have you taken your meds for this morning yet?

"Nope"

"Why not"?

"You took on that roll" "Besides, you made me come sit on the sofa"

"You are killing me"

She smiled, he got her meds and her a bottle of water from the frig and took them with him when he took his plate in the living room to sit on the sofa with her and eat. "How many episodes of season 1 of Sons have you seen so far"?

"Only the one pilot, why"

"I thought you would have watched them all"

"Was busy"

"Then today to keep you still, we can marathon season 1"

"You've seen it, you actually already did it" "Why would you watch it"

"I can watch it while I lay down next to you and doze off and answer questions for you that you might have"

"Oh, so I'm going to watch it while you nap all day, got it" laughing at him

After he finished he took the dishes in and started the dishwasher, sat with her as she started watching Sons.

No nap was going to happen, several times during each episode she would hit pause and repeat an entire dialog word for word and ask him questions. He finally asked, "How can you remember each person's dialog word for word and all 5 minutes of it?"

"Opps, eidetic memory, basically, piss me off and I will remember the date, time, place, weather patterns and what you say to me word for word, I can bring it up 30 years from now, so don't piss me off, it's a curse sort of and I can and will use it" smiling at him.

"Mother of Christ, no shit"?

"No shit" laughing. "Kinda how I got through school so fast. Jason has it too."

"You two are twins"

She laughed, they had leftovers for lunch, finished several episodes, she took a long nap on the sofa, he planned their dinner, he returned and made several calls, it was a good day for them.

As she was getting into bed that evening and cuddling up to him, he told her Steven and Samuel would be over tomorrow at 9ish with a few trays of food they had made to help out, that they wanted to do something and be useful, they were off and would stay the day with her, he told her he had to go into work and shoot a few scenes and took advantage of them coming to visit and Steven was overly excited of the idea of a day with her.

"Oh how fun, and I'm glad you are going back into work, you can't stay here everyday and be my babysitter, you need to fill your obligations too." "And can you get my games off the top shelf of the closet in the spare bedroom tomorrow before you leave"?

"I will get them,and yes I can be here or someone, until we feel your comfortable and safe here at home alone, Doctor thought about 3 to 4 days you need someone around, I've got this covered, you rest and heal my lass" Leaning in and kissing her.

"Fine, 3 days max" then kissed him back and lost herself to sleep with her head tucked into his chest with his arms wrapped around her, inhaling his musky scent she so enjoyed.